Sold - Ferrari 360 Modena Manual Transmission | FerrariChat

Sold Ferrari 360 Modena Manual Transmission

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by rbellezza, Jan 9, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Roberto Bellezza
    Dear Ferraristi ...
    I am selling my 2000 Euro 360 Modena manual transmission. VIN #ZFFYR51B000117741
    I have owned the car since September 2012. Bought it from a fellow F-chatter with 29050 miles, now has about 35600. The following maintenance jobs were performed in my 8 years plus of ownership …

Full major service done twice:
    • 1st time on May 2014… All Belts, Tensioners, Water Pump, Sparks.
    • 2nd time in Feb 2019 … All Belts, Tensioners, Sparks, Valve Gaskets.(Ferrari Of Las Vegas)
    During 2013
    • New brake rotors and pads
    • New motor and transmission mounts
    • New MAF's, Oxygen Sensors
    • New door locks (both doors, including latches)
    • New Battery
    • Front Suspension bushing and 4 wheel alignment
    • New air intake gaskets
    • Original Ferrari radio (MP3 version used on the 2004 model) the old one was not working properly.
    • Redone all the sticky switches, air vents, ash tray etc.
    • New front windshield (the old one had a bunch of rock chips i couldn't stand to see it)
    During 2014/2015/2016 (upgrades and cosmetics)
    • Installed challenge grill
    • Installed challenge stradale exhaust (sound amazing when valves open) to me it's the best choice.
    • Installed carbon fiber air intakes and Ferrari center symbol
    • Replaced shrink dashboard and top air vents
    • Installed aluminum driver dead pedal
    • 19” Challenge Stradale wheels (to me the most tasteful upgrade for wheels on the 360)

During last major service the Ferrari service found a knocking noise in front. Replaced both tie rods and re-done another wheel alignment.
    Replaced Front suspension sensor (behind front bumper) to correct an error that was randomly showing up on the dashboard.

• Replaced the Battery
    Engine and transmission oil / filters were done once a year (last change was in March 2020)
    Red Line 10W40 for engine and 75W90NS for transmission every time.
    Brake, clutch, steering fluids replaced every 2 years (last change was in March 2019)

I have all the work listed above charges receipts (a ton of them)

In Dec. 2014, during a visit to a friend of mine, another friend did a parking maneuver and hit the back bumper. There were no dings, just scratches. The back bumper was taken down, stripped and re-sprayed.
    I have the charges from the body shop to prove it ($900). The year after, I had the same body shop taking down, stripping and re-spraying the door skirts to fix the usual small rock chips under.

No CEL’s. The car was in California half her life and has never failed a smog test in California previously or in Nevada where I live.

The 360 drives and feels perfect, I honestly have hard time pointing anything wrong. Everything works the way it should. I gave her a lots of love, indeed ! To me a Ferrari should always look and drive perfect, I just don't see any other reason to own one.

The buyer of this car, if interested, will also get …
    • 2 sets of wheels …19” challenge currently installed and the original 18” starfish (including the bolts)
    • The original red back grille
    • The original air intake and Ferrari center symbol (Engine Compartment)
    The car comes with ...
    2 sets of Keys and 2 sets of Fobs.
    Original Ferrari tools leather bag, tires air filler and car cover.
    Clean Title is in my hands.
    I am asking $89K for this car and the price is pretty firm considering the overall condition and the money I spent on it to make what it is now. Buy with confidence as this car will not disappoint you.
    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call, text or email me.

Best regards ...
    Roberto
    (702) 485-8006
    [email protected]

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Roberto Bellezza
  3. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Roberto Bellezza
  4. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Looks great!

dunnfad1965 likes this.
  5. Firstferrari

Firstferrari Rookie

Aug 18, 2007
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Beautiful car. For your car, What is the difference between your Euro model and the US spec. As I do not see the headlight washers which, I thought was common on euro cars? Also, with no pre cats, will this pass US inspection? Are the motor mounts still strong (no vibration). Finally, has the cam variant or been replaced?

6. aorbeta

aorbeta Rookie

Jul 17, 2007
    Are the CS bumpers OEM??

Beautiful example and tastefully modified. Exactly the way I would’ve upgraded a 360. Unfortunately for me, should sell quick!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Jakuzzi

Jakuzzi Formula 3

Mar 26, 2005
    PR, TX, GV
    Full Name:
    Jaime
    From the title I thought it was only the transmission. :) Great looking 360 and the price is good. If I could budget it I would grab it and DRIVE it down to TX [Mission, TX].

Good luck with the sale. :)

8. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Roberto Bellezza
    This car was in California registered for several years and when i purchased it and relocated in Nevada i didn't have any problem have it inspected it and registered it here. I am not aware of the headlight washers, first time i hear it. I bought this car 8 years ago the way it is now. The motor mounts were replaced in 2013 and the car was only driven about 5000 miles since then. Last year major service checked for everything and Ferrari service didn't say anything about motor mounts. There are no vibrations when the car drives i can feel. And finally, the Cam Variators were done by the previous owner of the car, together with the gas pumps. That's what i was told by Ferrari service of Las Vegas.

Firstferrari likes this.
  9. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Roberto Bellezza

10. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Roberto Bellezza
    Front bumper is not OEM, is the challenge stradale version and was changed by the previous owner, it has the bottom protection as well and honestly looks very good. I bought the car with it.

11. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Roberto Bellezza
    I need to correct my previous answer about the front bumper .. it is OEM challenge stradale, not what came with a regular 360 Modena.

12. PFSEX

PFSEX Formula Junior

Jun 30, 2006
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    John Ratto
    Being a resident of Las Vegas, I know this car and Roberto well. I can say he is a true enthusiast who isn't afraid to do some work on his car. He makes the effort to keep his car running perfectly. It is a good looking car as well. As far as I know, it has been a reliable runner that has experienced few problems.

If you want a strong running manual 360 that looks good, this would be a good choice.

PS - I owned a very similar car for 10 years, so I know what I am talking about.

13. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    I’m just gonna throw this out there and say you’re asking too little for this car.
    the wheels and exhaust alone are worth about 12 grand alone...Most gated 360 don’t have these options, So you can look at it like you’re only asking $77k for A well-maintained and documented euro spec gated red 360 with 35kmiles...sounds like and amazing deal to me!

dunnfad1965 likes this.
  14. rev-it

rev-it Rookie

May 31, 2018
    Full Name:
    marty
    You rarely get what you put into a car!

15. OrmondStar

OrmondStar Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2019
    Lake Mary, FL
    Full Name:
    Richard
    I got into the F game because I got tired of losing money on P cars, BMW's, AMG's that 'everybody' wanted but wasn't prepared to pay for. To me, a gated F car has reached the bottom of the depreciation curve. Even if it doesn't shoot up in value over the next five years, as almost everyone would have you believe, I know I won't be losing money on these rare and in demand machines, especially as Copart and other insurance related sites show more dead specimens of these cars on a regular basis P.S. My other money pit is a Diablo that makes me feel warm and fuzzy every single time.

16. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    Might be correct if you're talking about aftermarket parts like ugly hre wheels and Chinese aero kits and crap people put on their cars.

We are talking factory parts with liquid value in their immediate resale. He can put the stock wheels on the car and sell the stradale ones all day ling for six grand easy. And also buy a used factory modena exhaust for $500 and sell his CS system for for six grand all day long.

Sent from my LM-V350 using FerrariChat.com mobile app

dunnfad1965 and SpencerMarks like this.
  17. SpencerMarks

SpencerMarks Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 15, 2017
    Woodstock, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Spencer
    Agreed. This is priced low. Considering there’s a F1 360 asking 105k.

18. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Roberto Bellezza
    An F-Chatter asked for the CarFax ... here it is !

Attached Files:

yamashek likes this.
  19. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Roberto Bellezza
    Hopefully the attachment works, please let me know if it doesn't.

David Smyth likes this.
  20. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    this seems like a great deal what a gorgeous car.

21. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Damn I want this!

22. rbellezza

rbellezza F1 Rookie

Jun 18, 2008
    Henderson, NV