Whom will win the US election? | Page 62 | FerrariChat

Whom will win the US election?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by carl888, Nov 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Who will win the US election?

1. Biden

25 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Trump

33 vote(s)
    46.5%
  3. Moretti

13 vote(s)
    18.3%
  1. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  2. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    And Crazy Nancy has been elected to another 2 years plus as speaker of H.O.R, crazy stuff by the Ds ,her mind is going she has the onset of Parkinson's disease.

At 81 years old in March, she should give it away go back to S.F and yell and scream at her lowly paid Hispanic workers she employs around her various estates , just another privileged D hypocrite .

Maranello550 likes this.
  3. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Meanwhile, another impeachment.

Every Democrat voted for it as did 10 Republicans.

Quite pathetic IMO.

My God you should listen to CNN! They want to cancel anyone who's ever supported Trump in even the slightest way. They describe Trump like Mussolini!

They quoted Trump telling his supporters to "March peacefully to the Capitol" as inciting violence.

I'm telling you, hate makes you retarded.

4. kerrari

kerrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    Coolum Beach AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    Karen H.
    1. If ANYONE was serious about stopping the immigrants they would simply enforce the laws (which already exist) preventing the HIRING of undocumented persons - won’t happen, and for the reason, just follow the money.
    2. The oil guys are probably thrilled by this as it may be the only way they can get the oil price above breakeven. Fracking has never been profitable anyway. Again, follow the money.

knocker likes this.
  5. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Apparently this doesn't address anything, according to CNN and the democrats.

6. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    From last time....

Republicans said an impeachment process that was initiated and played out almost entirely along party lines was a disturbing use of a grave constitutional duty as a political weapon

7. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  8. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  9. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    It's important to remember - just as with the "inject yourself with bleach" thing - that what he actually says doesn't matter to the media or anyone with TDS.

What matters is how his words can be twisted or taken out of context and then used against him. That becomes the new "reality".

10. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Sadly, all true. The hypocrisy is extraordinary and anyone who doesn't see it is dim.

11. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
  12. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    Black is white. Orwell would be proud.

https://qz.com/1956937/george-orwells-1984-is-topping-amazons-best-sellers/

13. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  14. DMWC

DMWC Formula 3

Jan 23, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    David C
    Very true
    The vast majority of people only hear what is reported on the news they don't listen to the whole press conference
    Even if people are at one of Trumps rallies they aren't always tuned in listening to every word that he says - it's quite normal behaviour for people to hear the statements that reinforce what they already believe to be true
    At the rally before the march on the Capitol building Trump apparently spoke for 70 minutes and some of the lines that he is reported to have said which are being reported as inciting some members of the crowd include:
    "We won this election, and we won it by a landslide"
    "We will stop the steal"
    "We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen"
    "You don't concede when there's theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore."
    "You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can't let that happen."
    "If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore"

15. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Sounds like what the Democrats said when Trump won the previous election.

David, seriously, so what?

If I told you you should beat up Carl because he took too long to fix your car would you do it?

It's absurd to suggest that ANYTHING trump said caused the storming of and violence at the capitol.

As someone just said, since when do trump supporters rock up at a trump rally with armour, tear gas, bombs, ropes, restraints etc etc?

Stop the hate! Trump has supported the police and always condoned nothing but law and order since day one. That's just fact. This capitol attack was organised prior to the rally and, as I said, it was very small percentage of idiots who caused this. The rest were just making a peaceful protest.

Why aren't people making the same comments about Harris who not only condoned BLM violence and vandalism, but organised funding to bail out the culprits?.....and it's still going on!

As I've said, there's a small number of people who screw things up for everyone. To blame trump for the violence of others is inane.

MrGrigio and Steve355F1 like this.
  16. Horse

Horse Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2005
    Brisvegas
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Trump dies from the virus. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do.

I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves." Trump thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell. "No!" Trump said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented Trump.

The Devil opened a third door. In it, Trump saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Trump looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The Devil smiled and said, "Monica, you're free to go!"

EastMemphis, psw and simon klein like this.
  17. spicedriver

spicedriver F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2011
    Voter Fraud Arrest

Ferraridoc and Steve355F1 like this.
  18. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I don't believe anyone has said there was no fraud. ..... Just no WIDESPREAD fraud, in other words, not enough to affect the election.

I'd love that to be wrong!

19. IanB

IanB F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jun 15, 2006
    Sydney
    We'll find out in about 2040, that's how long it took for the facts to come out in the JFK / Nixon election.

Steve355F1 likes this.
  20. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    However, despite Nixon’s requests and decisions to not ask for a recount, the Republican Party had other ideas. In 2000, historian David Greenberg recounted the GOP’s efforts to contest the election in an article for Slate.

Greenberg said it was Mazo who helped to publicize the idea that voter fraud cost Nixon the election, and that Republican officials pursued recounts and investigations in 11 states. In the end, Nixon wound up losing the state of Hawaii to Kennedy after the recounts.

But that doesn’t mean that Daley didn’t affect the outcome in Illinois.

“The GOP's failure to prove fraud doesn't mean, of course, that the election was clean. That question remains unsolved and unsolvable,” Greenberg said.

21. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter