They hear me from blocks away.... | FerrariChat

They hear me from blocks away....

Discussion in '360/430' started by CoreyNJ, Jan 12, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    I have tried capturing how cool my current X pipe exhaust is and it's very hard to get a good video in my area without scaring my neighbors or getting arrested for noise pollution. I have searched for a video on YouTube forever which has the same exhaust, but never found one. All the videos were for the regular Fabspeed X-Pipe, not Fabspeed Raceline X-pipe which I have that instead of bypassing to a straight pipe at high RPMs or reusing the existing tips, has no provision for valves and sends all the exhaust though the X-Pipe from idle all the way up to redline.

Here is an article on the raceline with the video

https://carbuzz.com/news/x-pipe-exhaust-makes-ferrari-f430-sound-like-an-f1-car

Now for the disclaimer. While I love this exhaust, you better check with your spouse before you buy it. My 430 already had this installed and to avoid divorce, I am switching to a normal exhaust very soon where I can have valves so the house doesn't shake when I do a cold start. I think already have a buyer for my X-Pipe setup who thinks his Capristo is to tame.

Enjoy the music...
    Cheers,
    Corey

2. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Thank you Corey,

It truly gives that iconic F1 sound we're all after (except our wives of course). But then again, that's why we invented our valved option.

3. clean512

clean512 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 4, 2010
    Full Name:
    Josh @jtcarprojects
    Very nice

Fabspeed Motorsport likes this.
  4. pearsonhaus

pearsonhaus Formula 3

Jul 2, 2008
    Sounds fantastic!!