Whom will win the US election? | Page 64 | FerrariChat

Whom will win the US election?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by carl888, Nov 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Who will win the US election?

1. Biden

25 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Trump

33 vote(s)
    46.5%
  3. Moretti

13 vote(s)
    18.3%
  1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

#1576 Natkingcolebasket69, Jan 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    Are u for réal?
    U have constantly refused to discuss the obvious!
    Words freaking matter!
    He is the leader of a nation and party and just like in sports u can expect people and supporters to follow what their leaders say. Leading comes with responsibilities. It’s too easy to tell people to March to the capitol and take no responsibility. U can’t read and see that? If so then overestimate the intelligence of people and do not know what a leader is and what it means to lead. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMWC likes this.
  2. Natkingcolebasket69

Funny how people from down under have such interest in an election and country they don’t even live in.

3. greg246

greg246 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 2, 2004
    Sydney,Australia
    Full Name:
    Greg
    We just like watching train wrecks

DMWC, psw, moretti and 3 others like this.
  4. Ferraridoc

Ferraridoc F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 20, 2012
    Gold Coast, Aust.
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Actually, we don't give a shjt. We are, however, interested in your foreign policy, and that seems to be shaped by the Executive. We went all the way with LBJ, and were part of the Coalition of the Willing with Dubbya. While the previous administration navel-gazed, the Chinese weaponised the South China Sea. Australian blood has been spilt by US foreign policy, and if you want to be a super-power, expect everyone to take an interest in what you guys are doing.

5. Natkingcolebasket69

Given the Covid **** show here and the terrible healthcare and how the society excludes people here id say the American dream and super power aspect of the Is pretty much gone.

6. Steve355F1

Steve355F1 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 26, 2011
    Adelaide, South Aust
    Full Name:
    Steve
    If words matter so much, surely the fact that Trump did not encourage anyone to be violent or break any laws is extremely important.
    As you say, the words matter.

If some nutcases took what he said to mean something else, that is not Trump’s fault.

Of course, as Peter has pointed out multiple times, the violence was obviously pre-meditated (including by members of Antifa posing as Trump supporters) and nothing Trump said had anything to do with it.

He has consistently been in total support of the police and law and order, in stark contrast to the Democrats who have actively encouraged violence and disorder for months.

7. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Thanks! That guy is starting to get tiresome since all I can do is repeat the same thing over and over and watch it not sink in.

I don't know what his agenda is, but his thought process is way off.

8. Natkingcolebasket69

Uh dude - ur friend is eloquent and makes his point across and answers. U? Absolutely not and worse u think u have.
    I don’t have an agenda and u are nobody to tell me my thought process is way off. That shows u have no tolerance for different view point .
    Stop being condescendent and think and act like you know it all.
    Whether it’s trump or the dems they are all dodgy. Yeah Trump is the law and order guy- we get it but if you can’t see that on numerous occasions his speeches have been inciting his core group to act so be it. It’s antifa and voila.
    Different view points, but u are certainly not a teacher nor have any more credibility than any of us on this forum.
    This thread should be closed anyways. Trump lost-fair or not, fraud or not. He is gone. Guess you struggle to let that sink in too.

9. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    What I see in you is a person who keeps moving the goal posts.

You say trump incited violence at the capitol by his words at the rally. I say that not only did he not, but in fact he had always spoken out against violence and lawlessness.

The facts are he has always advocated peace and law and order INCLUDING saying the words "march peacefully to the capitol" at the rally on the 6th. So you say words matter....good, then don't pick and choose.

In the same way the BLM violence and looting is taking away the underlying messages from the protesters, so did the violence at the capitol take away from the message from his supporters.

You have a problem comprehending what I write. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's due to my writing style.

Your responses to my posts aren't in anyway in line with what I'm trying to convey on them.

Again I'm repeating myself....you keep coming back with words matter, and no one's disagreeing....the problem appears to be you thinking trump said something that he never did. A few morons committing the act they did is not a reflection on trump or the rest of his supporters. Just like one cop killing a career criminal like George Floyd isn't a reflection on all cops or all blacks.

Stop looking for a scapegoat.

10. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Lol... So cumo thinks NY should open up businesses because it's destroying the economy and schools should open because they're low risk and it's important for kids.

Funny....I heard that somewhere else previously and he was dead against it!

11. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  12. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia