Taken Off Market - 2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by blabus, Jan 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. blabus

blabus Rookie

Nov 28, 2018
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Letting go of my 2018 812 Superfast in Rosso Corsa with interior in black + red accents. The car currently has 10,965 miles on it. I'm the second owner, having purchased it from Ferrari of Seattle in September 2019. The car is paid off, I have a clean California title in-hand. No accidents, damage or body work and everything is functional. Last service was performed by Ferrari of Seattle prior to me purchasing it. I have both keys as well as original manuals, window sticker and Ferrari car cover. The car just had a brand new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires installed at the end of December, they have less than 200 miles on them.

The only aftermarket equipment installed is an integrated rader/laser detector with sensors wired into the front grill and rear license plate frame. The readout display was installed on the rear view mirror, but it was causing some rattling and as I didn’t make use of the detector, I had Ferrari remove it and install a new OEM rear view mirror (I still have the previous mirror with radar display attached).

The car has paint protection film installed from the factory as well as ceramic coating over the entire car.

Additional photos available here: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B10J0DiRHJpSTv3

Asking price is $296,000. Would consider trades for a 2017+ 911 Turbo/Turbo S.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Boomhauer likes this.
  2. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Curious why you're moving from an 812 to a 911 Turbo ?

KY _Soldier likes this.
  3. KY _Soldier

KY _Soldier Formula Junior

Oct 13, 2008
    Louisville KY
    Full Name:
    Eric Rahman
    Beautiful car. Also curious as to why you would go to a 911 from this beast! Also glad you put miles on it and drove it as intended!

4. xpensivewino

xpensivewino Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 26, 2008
    Simi Valley CA
    Full Name:
    Need to know basis
    Maybe he wants the fastest “over the counter” car you can buy, that will require nothing in 200k miles, but oil changes, brake pads, and gasoline.:D

5. blkfxstc

blkfxstc Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2016
    TX
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Also curious why the free September 2020 service was not done?

6. blabus

blabus Rookie

Nov 28, 2018
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Reason for moving to the 911 is a sort of temporary “downgrading” to free up some extra funds for a house purchase.

AlexBen, KY _Soldier and IloveGT like this.
  7. blabus

blabus Rookie

Nov 28, 2018
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    I believe this was down by the dealer right before I purchased it, but I’ll double check.

8. SirTony76

SirTony76 Formula Junior

Jan 18, 2004
    MN
    from how i interpreted your initial post they did the sept. 2019 service right before you purchased it?

9. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Agreed - The OP stated..."Last service was performed by Ferrari of Seattle prior to me purchasing it." ( in Sept 2019 )

I find it mind boggling that the owner of a $400k car isn't acutely aware of when the last service was done and when it is due to be done again.
    This is a pertinent detail when you're trying to sell a car, the warranty is dependent upon it being done within a certain time frame and it's free !

10. Adam Greenberg

Adam Greenberg Formula Junior
    Miami 2018

May 12, 2018
    Full Name:
    Adam Greenberg
    if only this was silver and you wanted a 2017 911 gts manual shift, this would have been the best sunday i can remember...

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Nonoyeahyeah likes this.
  11. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Wrap it...

12. 96redLT4

96redLT4 Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2009
    California
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Sticker says matt silver wheels. Were they painted at some point?

13. blabus

blabus Rookie

Nov 28, 2018
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Sorry for the confusion! I just realized I mistakenly stated I purchased the car September 2019, but I purchased it September 2020. Everyone’s comments make more sense now. :)

Seems I can no longer edit the original post.

14. blabus

blabus Rookie

Nov 28, 2018
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    I actually just noticed that on the window sticker as well. Ferrari of Seattle didn’t mention anything about it when I purchased the car. I’ve powder coated wheels many times and the finish on these is impeccable, better than anything I’ve ever seen done aftermarket, so either the first owner found the best shop there is to do it, or it’s a mistake on the sticker.

15. 96redLT4

96redLT4 Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2009
    California
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Is the car still under original factory warranty?

16. Bretc

Bretc Rookie

Oct 16, 2019
    Full Name:
    Bret
    What is ur contact info ?
    Also where is the car located ?

17. blabus

blabus Rookie

Nov 28, 2018
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Feel free to PM me, would prefer to not list phone number publicly. Car is located in northern California.

18. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    great looking car glws

19. blabus

blabus Rookie

Nov 28, 2018
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Just confirmed dates with the records Ferrari has on file:
    • Last interval service was performed by Ferrari of Seattle in March 2020
    • Next interval service can be performed as soon as January 25, 2021 (I'll have that done if the car has not sold by then)
    • 3 year factory warranty expires February 13, 2021 (warranty can be extended within 30 days of that date, so until March 15, 2021)

96redLT4 likes this.
  20. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    I love your car !!! , Im not in that income bracket yet, but I would sure love to be in the near future, your 812 would sure have me forgetting my political disappointments. I would spend sleepless nights, or I would be sleeping in that 812 lol .