Naples Motorsports review | FerrariChat

Naples Motorsports review

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Sillyboy, Jan 18, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sillyboy

Sillyboy Rookie

May 23, 2008
    HI Folks,

Inquiring about Naples Motorsports. They seem to have a large inventory and appear to be customer service oriented. They do seem to be higher than a lot to folks I see selling used F cars.

I'm considering one of their F12s. First Time Ferrari owner coming from a number of Porsches.

Also looking at thoughts into a third party inspection.

Thanks all.

2. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    I was just in there a couple of weeks ago. I believe they had 3 F12s. Although I did not look them over closely, they all looked very nice.

Good folks. They always seem to have really good quality cars, but seem to be priced high. I have noticed their Fcars are often priced higher than Ferrari dealer CPO cars. Problem is there is a LOT of money in Naples and it is peak season right now.

Smiles likes this.
  3. PA Wolfpacker

PA Wolfpacker Formula Junior

Aug 19, 2007
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Their prices tend to run higher than comparably equipped cars at other dealers. They hold inventory longer than other dealers as well so I don’t know how much you will be able to negotiate off asking price.

4. Smiles

Smiles F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 20, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Full Name:
    Matt F
    Mike Urbine is a great guy and has helped me out a number of times.

Matt

slm likes this.