NBA 20-21 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

NBA 20-21

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 95spiderman, Dec 18, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    ok now its getting good and becoming clear to me. harden is a massive step up for the offensive flow than kyrie was. they are getting much easiier looks now. todays game was big win to make kd happy. kyrie needs to come off the bench and then he can hog the ball all he wants. leave harden as point guard PLEASE! just wait for harden to get in shape and cut down silly turnovers. could be fun

greg328 likes this.
  2. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe

“This is getting out of hand”. Really. Where have you been, LeFlop has been diving like this since Miami.

3. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Hahahhahaah...what a joke. They should implement replays for flops and give technical fouls for them for those trying to scam the game. He sucks.

4. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Wasn’t there a year during the playoffs you were fined for flopping after the game once reviewed? They need to go back to that. Should be implemented during the playoffs at a minimum. Regular season— meh.

BMW.SauberF1Team and JAM1 like this.
  5. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    They need to implement replays and give the tech on them as well as fining the hell out of these guys. $5k, $50k is a joke when you're salary is $39M. Hit him with a million and see if he keeps this crap up. Same with Harden... these guys are ruining the game with this type of "play".

6. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    +1

I know refs get scored by the NBA in terms of how good of a job they are doing. I doubt they get really penalized for obvious flop calls...maybe they need to have some internal penalty for the refs as well to be accountable to some degree. It would probably be hard as the ref's angle won't always be the best view, but at least make them think twice about calling a foul.

7. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I asked many of my friends over the last 5 days to name FIVE NBA players
    BESIDES LeBron, Durant, Curry, Harden or Kyrie - and they can't.

8. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Nets could actually win it all. Right now harden is mvp. He does it all. If kd was playing instead of harden, they would still be struggling but harden took over and made them into an actual team. Every one is so much better w him in game.
    But we have seen this before in Houston during regular season w harden but different story in playoffs. He doesn't handle being the man in pressure situations. But problem solved w nets. Kd and kyrie have no problems with playoff pressure. Harden can focus on play making, rebounds, etc and let others score.
    I don't even care about deandre Jordan as center anymore. Hes good enough.
    and Bruce brown is most surprising player in nba. 6 ft 4in guard who scores only in paint! Absolutely love him

9. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    harden starting to break down now. too many minutes due to kd injury and kyrie needing weeks off at a time for 'personal reasons'. now that finally alone in 1st place, its time to rest harden until playoffs and let kyrie earn his ridiculous salary. he has to play every game 40 min/gm until kd gets back (which better happen next week at latest)

greg328 likes this.
  10. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    prediction - these nets will never be healthy for even single playoff game. this season or next. so sad nba fans will not get to see what couldve been with this level of talent.

11. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Am I the only one who doesn't watch basketball until the playoffs start?

12. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    Nope. I have a hard time with the regular season. I don't really consider the season to start until April anyway...some don't even bother until June. This year has been especially hard for me as a Magic fan now that the team sent away all their best players and we're basically a D-league team.

ShineKen likes this.
  13. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  14. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    russ is an amazing fantasy player to have on roster but he is less than sum of his stats. sure hall of famer but he is inefficient and has to get it done in playoffs before he enters talk of goat point guard.

ShineKen likes this.
  15. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    It's amazing how Bradley Beal always plays in the shadow of a teammate in DC, but is the best player on the team for many years now. He has one of the nicest jump shots league history imo.

16. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Westbrook is a nice guy I’m sure,a competitor, freak of an athlete but he turns the ball over too much, regardless of his assists he IS not a play maker, makes dumb decisions. And his numbers show how offense driven the nba is nowadays ...
    Great accomplishment but the best point guard and true Pg in the league is Chris Paul and has been for 10 years, sure curry is a better player because of his offense but as far as running a team and the show? It’s CP3 all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greg328 likes this.
  17. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    One of the more underrated Florida Gators to have played in the NBA, along with Udonis Haslem.

BMW.SauberF1Team likes this.
  18. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    no i put paul in same category as westbrook. great regular season, always disappoints in playoffs. if he goes deep with suns and doesnt get hurt, i will change my opinion.

regardless, i think harden is best point guard in league right now.. im nets fan so i know im biased but nets w kyrie/kd are nothing more than midpack while either of them with harden make nets championship contender. he is so phenomenal in all offensive aspects and his defense isnt that horrible. i love his game on nets

19. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Harden is NOT a point guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    he is now on the nets. just ask kyrie! seriously, entire offense runs through him and he makes everyone else so much better which neither kyrie or kd do at all. ive watched every game this yr and hes amazing

21. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    I'm 100% with you. The Nets, if all cylinders are firing, there is no reason why they shouldn't win this years championship.

22. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    Problem is I don't think they will ever be healthy together

ag512bbi likes this.
  23. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    harden was masterful last night. he make average bigs into all stars. guys like capella and now on nets claxton, bruce brown, etc, owe careers to harden. he is a wizzard of passing. i watched magic a lot back in day and harden on nets is closest ive ever seen player get to that level. nets w kyrie and kd are a good team that probably loses in 2nd round. harden and kd are potential champs. they will win it all if healthy.

24. BMW.SauberF1Team

Dec 4, 2004
    I didn't know where else to put this, but I know a few here have already watched The Last Dance. SNL did a funny skit about a real scene from the ESPN special featuring MJ's security guard. They even got the room almost exactly the same.

95spiderman likes this.
  25. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    my big 3 are healthy for nets so i am hoping for a ring while expecting a sweep at hands of wizzards/celtics