Nouvalari exhaust system | FerrariChat

Nouvalari exhaust system

Discussion in '308/328' started by oldschool101, Jan 20, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. oldschool101

oldschool101 Rookie

Jan 19, 2021
    Full Name:
    Jerome Cloutier
    Hi all, new 1988 328 gts owner. Has anyone installed the Nouvalari exhaust, headers and y pipe on their 328. Would love to get your feedback

2. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hi Jerome! Welcome, there are a few who did installed the Nouvalari exhaust, if you do a search there should be at least one thread about it.

3. Saabguy

Saabguy Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 28, 2012
    Shreveport, LA
    Welcome, last name sounds like Louisiana native ... or French?

4. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

I installed a Nouvalari exhaust on my former 79 308. The quality seemed to be very good, bolted up without a significant amount of effort, I purchased the Sport version. I will tell you that I like the sound of the Ansa Sport exhaust that I have on my current 308 though.

5. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    Forget about that, buy a TUBI, do not hesitate, not for a second, they are the best muffler made in the world for a 328, I have had mine for 21 years. The TUBI has the period correct exhaust note. You might want to consider a test pipe, the motor compartment will be at least 15-20 degrees cooler, with a K & N, your car will wake up from a deep sleep. A mechanic once said to me that the 328 he had in his shop with 6k miles, did not run nearly as good as my car does with 100 k miles.

Thank you,