Shout out to Rifledriver! | FerrariChat

Shout out to Rifledriver!

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by ExtraTx, Jan 17, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ExtraTx

ExtraTx Rookie

Jan 25, 2019
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Got to meet @Rifledriver at a car meet today. He drove his white Testarossa which was absolutely beautiful. I took my red Testarossa. He tracked me down and we had a nice chat.

Very nice gentleman and didn’t find me to promote his business, just wanted to talk cars. After chatting for a bit I put two and two together and was like oh I know who you are!!!

I’ve read so many of his posts and his vast knowledge and willingness to help everyone made getting my Testarossa 30k service finished (it’s never just a 30k service as we know) and car on the road so much easier. His contribution to this forum and the Ferrari world is invaluable.

If you are in Texas or even close and don’t do your own work you should consider using him for your service needs.

It was a pleasure meeting him and talking with him. He’s out stretching his Testsrossa’s legs today. I’m in the industry and can tell you people like him are a rare find.

buzzm2005, rob lay, VColin and 19 others like this.
  2. simchanova

simchanova Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 3, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stuart
    Aside from the fact that that Rifledriver just happens to be one of the best Ferrari technicians in the world he’s just a helluva good guy all around...

Texas Forever likes this.
  3. KatMan

KatMan Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 2, 2006
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Stan K
    He serviced my 86 TR when he was in Northern California. Brian is the best. I miss him.