Ferrari SD2 Community Edition | FerrariChat

Ferrari SD2 Community Edition

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by ForzaLaVida, Jan 17, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ForzaLaVida

ForzaLaVida Karting

Sep 30, 2020
    Deltona Fl
    Full Name:
    Tom Dodd
    colinb, tonyc, EastMemphis and 2 others like this.
  2. ForzaLaVida

ForzaLaVida Karting

Sep 30, 2020
    Deltona Fl
    Full Name:
    Tom Dodd
    Just a small update, A very nice shop up north donated a huge pile of config files to us this morning, It will take a little time to sort out the version numbers of each file so that our community edition contains only the newest configs.

2NA, Qavion and EastMemphis like this.
  3. ForzaLaVida

ForzaLaVida Karting

Sep 30, 2020
    Deltona Fl
    Full Name:
    Tom Dodd
    Maserati SD2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n-bVjXRICP21XXKqkmMaySkE8zO9-M7h/view?usp=sharing

Another fun update, while my firmware mod allows both pieces of software to be used at the same time, Another forum member here has shared some info with me that might be just what most people want!

With the Maserati software open, click on the side button to reload the tester operating system! Once done, power cycle your SD2 and it should come up Maserati SD2! I have not tested yet, but I will soon!

4. ForzaLaVida

ForzaLaVida Karting

Sep 30, 2020
    Deltona Fl
    Full Name:
    Tom Dodd
  5. ForzaLaVida

ForzaLaVida Karting

Sep 30, 2020
    Deltona Fl
    Full Name:
    Tom Dodd
    khalid-mukhtar On Maserati Life has the blue SD2.

Tell him I sent you. If you want the unit modified, inspected and refreshed I can help.[/QUOTE]

6. Skippr1999

Skippr1999 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 22, 2009
    Is your goal to produce a SD2 equivalent that members here can purchase for cheap? Or, is this thread about how to enhance a SD2 that one might already own ?

JazP likes this.
  7. Island Guy

Island Guy Karting

Feb 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Island Guy
    Curious about the licensing agreement you got from Ferrari to use their software for commercial purposes....Or did i miss that post?

8. ForzaLaVida

ForzaLaVida Karting

Sep 30, 2020
    Deltona Fl
    Full Name:
    Tom Dodd
    It's mainly just to give people with a SD2 a one stop source for the software they need.

Nothing commercial about this. If you own a SD2, here is the software. No profit, no modified code.

9. Skippr1999

Skippr1999 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 22, 2009
    Any way to load this software onto a non SD computer ?

10. ForzaLaVida

ForzaLaVida Karting

Sep 30, 2020
    Deltona Fl
    Full Name:
    Tom Dodd
    The software can be installed reliably on most PC's up to and including windows 7 32bit. It is entirely useless without an actual SD2 scan tool.