My 348 is for sale again...I mean it this time :-) | FerrariChat

My 348 is for sale again...I mean it this time :-)

Discussion in '348/355' started by Chupacabra, Oct 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chupacabra

Chupacabra F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 30, 2005
    Behind a drum kit
    Full Name:
    Mr. Chupacabra
    In the classifieds. If you know anyone who may be interested, please send them my way.

I went back and forth for a long time, but I have started seriously digging into modding my 993...and I am having too much fun. :) Plus, I have another beast of a Ferrari, so...it is time.

It has been a great car for going on ten-and-a-half years!

2. NYC1428

NYC1428 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2020
    New York
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hi Chupacabra can you message me please? Thanks.

3. Chupacabra

Chupacabra F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 30, 2005
    Behind a drum kit
    Full Name:
    Mr. Chupacabra
    Done.

4. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    Believe it when you see it.

5. Chupacabra

Chupacabra F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 30, 2005
    Behind a drum kit
    Full Name:
    Mr. Chupacabra
    So...I did it. Some of you likely already know given who the new owner is, but I'll leave it to him to announce if and when he so desires. Maybe he did already, I've been out of the loop for a little while!

At any rate, I've enjoyed being a part of this very devoted group composed of people who I feel are, above all else, TRUE enthusiasts. 348's aren't the most expensive, the fastest, or the most loved, but if you get it you get it and you're better for it, I think. There is a rare and enviable connection here between owner and machine that few experience in their lifetimes. Many are obsessed with speed, some with being impressive or ostentatious...to love a 348 is to simply love and appreciate a very involving and rewarding experience, free of posture and pretense (In the Ferrari world, anyway). In the case of my car, this is best represented by the fact that Ingenere kept the car for twenty years, and I kept it for over ten. Seems a lot of folks here have similar long-term stories.

I don't doubt that I'll be back. I love my 575 and I made the decision to get into a new Porsche because they make just sense for me right now...but one day, when I complete my garage extension and find just the right next 348, I'll be back!

SoCal1, OCKlasse, GTO Joe and 2 others like this.
  6. 76Steel

76Steel Formula 3

Sep 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Good luck. Your 348 looked fantastic in the classified pics.

7. Chupacabra

Chupacabra F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 30, 2005
    Behind a drum kit
    Full Name:
    Mr. Chupacabra
    Thanks! I think it is likely the ultimate driver 348