For Sale - 355 OEM Cats | FerrariChat

For Sale 355 OEM Cats

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Ferrari Fanatic, Jan 17, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari Fanatic

Ferrari Fanatic Formula 3

Apr 2, 2003
    SoCal
    For 5.2 models. One cat is brand new with less than 300 miles on it. The other cat is gutted. I had the cats replaced under warranty on my first 355. I almost immediately removed the cats and put on test pipes. I later sold the car with test pipes on it.

Years later I bought my 2nd 355. When one on the cats went out on my 2nd 355, I used the brand new one setting on the shelf.

That’s how I ended up with one new and one gutted.

Now if I can remember which side I replaced it would answer the question of which side cat is gutted and which one is new. It’s been way too many years. Well there are a lot of knowledgeable folks on this forum so I am confident someone will chime in soon.

In the pics the gutted cat is the darker one on the left.

$400 plus shipping for the pair. CONUS only.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Ferrari Fanatic

Apr 2, 2003
    SoCal
    Mods. Please move my post to Parts Section.

NeuroBeaker likes this.
  3. Ferrari Fanatic

Apr 2, 2003
    SoCal
    PM’s replied to. Still available.

4. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    For anyone that cares, the one with a catalyst core still in it, is the latest, and final version used on late 1998 through 1999 F355s, and has a metallic core. These are the "good" ones that don't fail like the early ceramic ones used from 1995 to mid 1998. That one alone is worth well over $400.

5. Ferrari Fanatic

Apr 2, 2003
    SoCal
    SOLD to an F Chat Member.

Thanks everyone.

f355spider likes this.