Sold - Carbon Fiber Wheel/Tire Set OEM Ferrari 488 Pista | FerrariChat

Sold Carbon Fiber Wheel/Tire Set OEM Ferrari 488 Pista

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by kansas488, Jul 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    I have this terrible (and expensive) habit of buying extra sets of wheels for every car I buy. I just received this brand new set of the Carbon Revolution Ferrari 488 Pista wheels from my Ferrari dealer. It came with the R Cup 2 tires, TPMS and the titanium lug nut set. I have also added the carbon center caps. If you ordered this set from the factory it would cost $25K plus another $800 for the carbon center caps. But if you didn't order these from the factory as part of your build, the set costs over $45K.

I bought this set new and paid over $40K for it. By the time they arrived I had also bought a 918 and want to purchase a set of the Weissach Magnesium wheels/tires (which just happen to also cost around the same price).

So - to pay for that set I am selling this BRAND NEW NEVER USED SET. I realize it is a lot of money, so happy to include an invoice from the Ferrari dealer where I bought this set from so you know it is legit (if the pictures aren't enough).

I live in a suburb of Kansas City (on the Kansas side). You are welcome to pick them up and pay me in person if you want.

$41K OBO. If you want them shipped, I will be happy to ship these freight to you at cost - on a pallet - so that they arrive in the same new condition as I bought them.

Can also work a deal to exclude the carbon center caps and/or titanium lug nuts if you don't want/need them. Stickers still on everything.

Again - worth noting - this set comes with the difficult to find Cup 2 R tires.

2. Travis Smith

Travis Smith Rookie

Apr 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    WashPro
    Are these still available? If so please message me. Thanks.

3. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    These are sold.