New here, and asking for some help! | FerrariChat

New here, and asking for some help!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Tewills, Jan 26, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tewills

Tewills Rookie

Jan 26, 2021
    Full Name:
    Todd Williams
    Greetings All,

I'm about to join the Ferrari family and am wondering if anyone has a good, comprehensive pre-SHIPPING inspection form that's ready to go? I have searched the site here "purchase inspection form" and didn't get any good hits. I have bought a couple of cars over the years from a distance with only one real nightmare...so trying to do a CYA. The guy I am buying from is VERY willing to complete a comprehensive inspection report (considerably more robust than the ambiguous one provided from shippers) so we KNOW what the cosmetic and basic operational condition of the car is before it gets on the truck. In my google searching, there's million different forms and PPI templates, but they're all in PDF and cannot be easily customized for what I'm looking for. Does anyone here have something they like and possibly in Word?Excel format? Thank you.

2. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Todd give me a call im happy to help you
    Mike 973-610-7111

3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I have a checklist in Word. PM me your email and I'll send it to you.