For Sale - 2016 FF 9800 miles, 350000 msrp, powertrain until 8/22, tire & wheel until 8/25 & More! | FerrariChat

For Sale 2016 FF 9800 miles, 350000 msrp, powertrain until 8/22, tire & wheel until 8/25 & More!

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Atxmarc, Jan 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Atxmarc

Atxmarc Karting

Jul 30, 2020
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Hi gang,
    I really hate to do this but real estate is calling. Anyway i have a gorgeous 2016 ff nero daytona with a beautiful black interior and daytona seats. Factory apple car play and many more options including pano roof, extra carbon fiber, heated & ventilated seats, et al. I’ll post the window sticker as well. Bought from miller motorcars in greenwich, conn. 6 months ago. Had her most recent service there in aug 2020 without issue. There was a passenger airbag recall completed as well at that time. There are so many great aspects to this car. Never a single problem with her. Just don’t get to drive her much these days.

you’ll get extras with this one which make her a great ff to acquire. Ferrari powertrain warranty until 8/22. Tire & wheel warranty i bought through Miller Motorcars until 8/24, 4600.00 value, Protective film on front half of the car. Non-smoker, garage kept, i’ll even throw in a carcoon i use if she has to stay outside, cost about 1500.00. Asking 165,000. Am willing to negotiate but not much. Located in austin, tx.
    Thanks everyone! Any other photos needed just let me know.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

synergy likes this.
  2. Atxmarc

Atxmarc Karting

Jul 30, 2020
    Also one more free service in august, forgot to say.

3. synergy

synergy Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2007
    Austin Texas
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Nice spec and in that pic you took at the Italian Gathering event, mine is the Grey 458 with HRE wheels parked right next to you! I've been looking for an FF but was hoping to find a Grey one but maybe I'll settle on black!

4. Atxmarc

Atxmarc Karting

Jul 30, 2020
    beautiful 458 and such a fun day. Just let me know and we’ll go for a spin!

synergy likes this.
  5. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    There’s no “settling” on Nero Daytona. Car looks amazing in that color

Great model. Wish I had this when I was looking. All the right options.

Warranty, service and 2016. Great price.

Interior pictures?

GLWS.

6. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Absolutely amazing!

7. megamarco9

megamarco9 Karting

Dec 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marco
    I really like the look of the FF, great specs.... would also like to request interior photo's...GLWS

8. Atxmarc

Atxmarc Karting

Jul 30, 2020
    Here’s some interior pics, absolutely gorgeous inside.

Attached Files:

ScottS likes this.
  9. Atxmarc

Atxmarc Karting

Jul 30, 2020
    Price drop to 160000!

10. Atxmarc

Atxmarc Karting

Jul 30, 2020
    last drop to 155000
    Guess i’m more flexible than i thought. Must be the yoga.

DRYHOLE and AndreB like this.
  11. Atxmarc

Atxmarc Karting

Jul 30, 2020
    Bump
    Still available

12. HankCarp

HankCarp Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Aug 11, 2006
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Hank Carpenter
    I would love to talk with you about your Ferrari FF. Please call me tomorrow at 336-516-3855. I’m in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
    Thanks,

Hank Carpenter

GTVFix likes this.
  13. Atxmarc

Atxmarc Karting

Jul 30, 2020
    Will do

14. Atxmarc

Atxmarc Karting

Jul 30, 2020
    She is sold. Thanks for the interest. On to the next. Can’t seem to get in to the ad to mark it sold so if an admin could do that or delete it, i’d appreciate it.

Damien Bourbeau likes this.
  15. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
  16. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
  17. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Well there’s the markup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megamarco9 likes this.
  18. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    #18 rocketman, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021

Of course it is....Hank Carpenter works for Ferrari of Ft Lauderdale the sister store of Ferrari of Long Island who is now selling it for a quick $25k profit.

JLF and synergy like this.
  19. YdeRochefort

YdeRochefort Rookie

Sep 22, 2019
    Full Name:
    Yann de Rochefort
    Textbook example of why buying on this site from fellow Ferraristi is the right move. Just a bummer it didn’t go straight to end owner. I am looking for an FF but can’t add another black car to my collection. Dream would be TdF blue with Sabbia interior. Just putting it out there...

JLF likes this.
  20. no6thgear

no6thgear Rookie

Oct 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eugene Klimaszewski
    Very true, I actually went to look at it over there to see if I like the FF. They would not let me take it out for a test drive. As a pre-approved buyer with financing I couldn't take the car out to see if I like the model. It was a horrible introduction to the brand and the salesperson who I won't mention a name was very rude and condescending. I even made an appointment to go see it and drove from CT. I'll never do business with that dealer, ever, now. Ended up buying an FF from Ferrari of Austin.

550nitis, 54greg, tres55 and 2 others like this.
  21. Raj seth

Raj seth Karting

Sep 24, 2020
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Raj seth

Why wouldn’t they let you drive? Liability?
    Sorry to hear that. I just bought 2 F cars in the last several months and it’s shocking to see the differences in dealerships/ salespeople. I’ve run into great folks at many but too often a lot of these guys are simply order takers which works well in a hot market like this. In fact, as a live buyer looking for an F12( bought one) I was a bit shocked at the lack of attention Oh well.
    Several could have closed me but didn’t get it so I quickly moved on.

Rude? Just dumb. Ferrari shouldn’t tolerate. I’d hire more women too. Must say a late tour ( they’d just closed) a guy @ Ferrari boston gave my 11 yr son of the service bay ( quite a collection inc enzo ) is exactly how to introduce the brand! Reminded me how amazing - I bought f12 ( I was teetering) the next day.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

22. no6thgear

no6thgear Rookie

Oct 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eugene Klimaszewski
    Ah yes, the F12 is a great car and a great value comparatively right now. What spec did you go with? I'm glad to hear there's another relatively local dealership that has good customer service. Most good salespeople know it's not just you that they need to close, it's your wife and children too ;)

Excuses ensued: "well the roads right now are terrible out there after winter" "there could still be salt on the roads" my response was then why did I hear someone else was going for a test drive while sitting in the waiting room for you? Then the somewhat real answer comes out "Well our policy is not to test drive until a deal is ready and on the table ready to close and that is the final thing" Short story, they didn't think I was a serious buyer and had better things to do.

I believe some dealerships are just what you said, order takers. It's because there are many buyers who will just call from another state, ask for the history, make an offer 5 - 10k less, they close on the car and send a truck. That's exactly how I just bought my FF. My salesperson took care in talking to me about the car and I have no doubt if I made an appointment with him he would have let me drive it. Long story short, on my way back from Ferrari Long Island, I called Miller Motorcars who said not a problem to take the Lusso out that they had. There weren't any FFs nearby so that was the best I could do. Knowledgeable and attentive with a genuine attitude of wanting to help. They will be my first stop in the future.

23. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    I know the dealership well and I'm not surprised by your experience.
    Glad you found a car elsewhere.

Julien Lafon and no6thgear like this.
  24. tmario

tmario Formula Junior

May 11, 2004
    New York
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Agree that the treatment surprises me. But the market does not. There’s always a price difference between selling it now versus waiting for a buyer for your price. And dealers offer the tax benefit in most states. It’s a biz after all

25. ZeptoLira

ZeptoLira Rookie

Dec 8, 2020
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    3opah
    How does the tax benefit work? For the seller? For the buyer? I have seen the 'benefit' mentioned before, but I dont understand the advantage Private-dealer-private vs private-private transaction.