For Sale - Ferrari OEM Battery Chargers/Maintainers | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari OEM Battery Chargers/Maintainers

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by kansas488, Jan 31, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    I keep finding a few more items in my car garage cabinets :).

I am selling three Ferrari OEM Battery Maintainers/Chargers as a single lot.

They are all in like-new condition, but used gently. All three just include the charger, car-specific adapter and a red Ferrari bag.

Included are two that I bought for the 458 Speciale. It also fits the 458 Italia. It probably fits others as well, but I'll let you confirm. You can see by the adapter.

Also included is one that I purchased for the 488 Pista - it is Lithium and has the magnetic adapter. Keep in mind, the lithium charger has a different magnet port than the non-lithium chargers.

Again all three in excellent like new condition. Ferrari charges over $350 for each of these (I think they charge even more for the lithium one). I am selling all three for $500 shipping included.

Someone with more patience could sell each one separately and make more, but I am just trying to clear out my extra stuff!

2. sandman03456

sandman03456 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 17, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
  3. kansas488

kansas488 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2014
    Kansas
    THESE ARE SOLD!