New Sponsor Welcome Sforza | FerrariChat

New Sponsor Welcome Sforza

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Nicolò Sforza, Feb 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nicolò Sforza

Nicolò Sforza Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 6, 2018
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Nicolò Colombo
    Dear FerrariChat Members,
    My name is Nicolò and i'm writing to introduce our Company Sforza as a new fresh forum Sponsor, just landed in 2021!
    Based in North Italy, since 1985 Sforza manufactures and supplies oem composite parts to worldwide Automotive Industries, with specialization in production of carbon fiber prepreg autoclave molded components.
    Sforza produces exteriors parts, such as body panels, engine bays & interiors which replace OEM plastic or metal ones.
    We pledge ourselves to provide top quality aftermarket parts with the same technical & esthetical properties of original Ferrari factory ones.
    We are already in the Ferrari aftermarket business since a few years and we are sure that some of our North American Customers are here on Ferrarichat.
    Our team would be delighted to hear from you to discuss and evaluate Your requirements regarding your Ferrari Cars.
    Thank you to Mr. Rob Lay for the opportunity to join this Community & for your attention.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Circle K, Mimmo Blue, Mmckee and 4 others like this.
  2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    welcome Nicolò and Sforza!

3. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Welcome to Ferrari Chat! I hope you will be a strong contributor as I am sure you have significant technical knowledge.