FF OEM Floor mat part # | FerrariChat

FF OEM Floor mat part #

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by akshon, Feb 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. akshon

akshon Karting

Feb 25, 2011
    Hello

Just picked up a FF. Did not come with any floor mats. Cant seem to find any OEM ones for sale used and Im getting different part #'s. Some dealers are telling me they are no longer available?

Anyone know the part # for the oem carpet floor mats or have a black set for sale?

2. DavidRS4

DavidRS4 Karting

Oct 12, 2019
    If you are in an area with any type of inclement weather the weather tech floor mats are great for the FF.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

vraa likes this.
  3. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    I do the weather tech floor mats in all my cars, I never have to worry about making a mess

4. Wazzer

Wazzer Karting

Jun 23, 2020
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Waz
    I would also consider custom floor mats from https://exoticare.ca I've heard that Andrew does great work and many F-chatters have floor mats from him. I have Weathertech front mats in my FF but considering getting custom mats as well.

430jm likes this.
  5. Extreme1

Extreme1 Formula 3

Jun 27, 2017
    Santa Clarita, CA
  6. hagen111

hagen111 Karting

Feb 25, 2006
    Same here, I am looking for a shop who can make a bespoke pair of FF floor mats. I have a Tailor Made FF and the floor mats don't hold up very well...so want to save them and get a set of luxury thick bespoke mats in Testa di Moro brown...

Anyone knows a shop who makes them?

7. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    In. All. Of. My. Cars. Amazing quality and very bespoke. My FF had them - very durable very bespoke. Email him and he send pictures and renders after you send interior pictures. For a fraction of oem.

I did buy a set of keith Collins off the board for my 2001 360. Seemed so right. And a good price.

Pictures when you get em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    I have a follow up question on this subject. Are the OEM floor mats for the FF rather simple and plain? No logo or model designation, just a big plastic disc which attaches the mat to the floor? Thanks.

9. Wazzer

Wazzer Karting

Jun 23, 2020
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Waz
    I believe that the mats are plush carpet and come in different colors depending on the interior specs. Mine are a tan color and quite thick. Rear mats are relatively small and just place in (no clips or Velcro). Front mats have two small retention clips close to the seat to prevent movement and not obstruct the pedals. No big plastic disk!
    As mentioned before, I’d go with custom aftermarket mats that are bespoke to your interior and aesthetic desires. They will be cheaper and better.
    I have black WeatherTech front mats that provide much greater coverage to protect against winter slush. However they don’t look too great and they cover up the passenger kick plate which is a shame.

10. Wazzer

Wazzer Karting

Jun 23, 2020
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Waz
    Forgot to mention that mine do not have a logo or model designation. Others might know more about what options were available.

11. 430jm

430jm Formula Junior

Jun 11, 2017
    Atlanta
    My dealer actually recommended these over factory. He does incredible work and at a great price.