Brooke Race Exhausts (BRE) for GTC4Lusso | FerrariChat

Brooke Race Exhausts (BRE) for GTC4Lusso

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by SECRET, Nov 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
  2. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    What do you mean by retain silencers?

Hardly anybody uses a system with no flap regulation an no mufflers. This is also how Capristo and Novi does it. It's an x-pipe that deletes the resonators and then a rear section with flap regulation.

Novitec offers a true straight system with no boxes and no flaps, but trust me, you don't want that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

SECRET likes this.
  3. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    Thanks for asking for clarification. I can see how that can be confusing. I'd like to keep the valves so that I can have a more peaceful drive for passengers if I decide to go on a longer trip.

Yes, seen that. I may consider the Capristo system. Haven't had great luck with the Novitec system for another car. Very poor customer support for the skyscraper prices.

4. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    Take a look at Kline as well.

The video is for the FF but they also make one for the Lusso.

Bas likes this.
  5. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    And people have the audacity to ask why I didn't opt for the V8 Lusso. I think it's pretty self explanatory.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Bas and ANOpax like this.
  6. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    It's here, and it's awesome.

The exhaust replaces the elements shown below, which is the central entension (that has two H pipes) as well as the rear silencers.
    Here are some quick photos of the system too.

And yes, it sounds amazing!!! It was loud in all the right ways, and the silencers still do an amazing job. The weight reduction is a nice thing to boot!

I can't even imagine how insanely high pitched and loud it would be if I had test pipes or even 200 cell cats. @Il Co-Pilota was right when saying, you *DO NOT* want to replace the rear silencers with a straight pipe only. Finding an exhaust that keeps the flap regulation aka valves is super crucial.

This system combined with the Capristo Exhaust Valve Controller is perfect. Let's you venture into F1 territory when you want to, but dial it back for situations that call for some level of decorum.

Can't believe I can love this car even more!

Il Co-Pilota likes this.
  7. Moopz

Moopz F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 29, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    Video? Audio clip? Anything??

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

8. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    I'll capture some videos this weekend! Not sure if it's the inconel, or just the geometry of the x-pipe, but man, does it sound awesome.

James Clooney and Moopz like this.
  9. James Clooney

James Clooney Rookie

Dec 14, 2020
    Full Name:
    James Clooney
    Hi Secret,
    Have you had a chance to capture the sound of your modified exhaust? Can't wait to hear the tune of this BRE!
    Thanks!