For Sale - Ferrari 360 intake manifold complete mint condition. Man cave/table art | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 360 intake manifold complete mint condition. Man cave/table art

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by casey330, Jan 23, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. casey330

casey330 Karting

May 12, 2011
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Casey Dalley
    Selling my 360 intake manifold that is in extremely clean, 100% ready to use condition. I have been using it as a center piece to my dining room table, but I have a 2 year old kid that has suction cups for hands and feet so there is no such thing as out of reach anymore. The last one I had I mounted to a table and had a piece of glass made for the top and used it as a coffee table.
    If you have a 360 in your garage and you do not have this in your house as a display piece, then your home is not complete... If your wife will not let you put a Ferrari intake manifold in your living room as a decoration then you might be married to the wrong woman.
    If you actually need a 360 intake manifold for your car/engine then this one is as complete and nice as they get. The ones for 2k on eBay are not this nice and complete. The upper plenum gaskets are new, the compensation valve and the brake booster hard lines with fittings not pictured come with it.
    Asking 1750.00 picked up in Huntington Beach, Ca 92649, or my work in Long Beach/Signal Hill if that’s better for you.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. drbruno

drbruno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 23, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Dr. Bruno L. Venditt
    So beautiful! I think shipping to Canada would be costly?

3. casey330

casey330 Karting

May 12, 2011
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Casey Dalley
    Thank you sir. Yes I would imagine it would cost a good amount to ship it, the intake weighs almost 40 pounds.

4. OCKlasse

OCKlasse Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 5, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brandon K
    Tempted...

5. mullin

mullin Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2004
    Long Island