A unique Ferrari 812 Superfast | FerrariChat

A unique Ferrari 812 Superfast

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by NürScud, Sep 23, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Built by Ferrari’s Tailor Made department, the 812 Superfast that will be sold by Christie’s in Geneva on 15 October features a raft of exclusive options that make it different from any other example on the road. Its paint, for example, is in exactly the same shade as the Scuderia’s Formula 1 cars, while the Italian tricolour and white-backed roundels containing the number one recall the marque’s unrivalled success in motorsport’s premier formula. The winning bidder will take delivery of the car at next year’s Italian Grand Prix at Monza, in front of the adoring Tifosi. What’s more, Ferrari’s official drivers will autograph the intake plenum of the 800HP V12, just for that extra air of exclusivity. The proceeds from the car will go to Children Action, a Swiss charitable foundation benefiting children in need.

I really like the bi colour choice.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

dcmetro, 9nb, stavura and 1 other person like this.
  2. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Not a fan but great cause. Hope it goes for $1m..

Boomhauer likes this.
  3. Mr. M.

Mr. M. Rookie

Jun 7, 2019
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    MI
    Does anyone have the spec of this car? I like the seats but have a hard time seeing if they are Charcoal or Nero in the pictures.

4. Ferrari 360 CS

Ferrari 360 CS F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2004
    Cape Town,SA
    Full Name:
    Jacques
    Great looking car but to me the interior needs some contrast.

5. Mr. M.

Mr. M. Rookie

Jun 7, 2019
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    MI
    I really like the clean look of these. If the leather is Charcoal I believe that the seats have a small contrast which I find appealing. If the leather is Nero it might just get dark.