Need help by experts to verify 360 stradale dash | FerrariChat

Need help by experts to verify 360 stradale dash

Discussion in '360/430' started by Ahchard, Feb 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ahchard

Ahchard Karting

Feb 11, 2021
    Full Name:
    Richard Lau
    Hi... I am actually in the process to find a 360 to purchase as my first Ferrari. Came across this example where the owner changed to stradale dash, bucket seats, wheels, etc... I am not an expert so cant tell if the parts are genuine. Can anyone help? Also, is it considered added value with these parts or would it be regarded not original and more of a bastardised modena? Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

2. voicey

voicey Formula 3

Jul 29, 2009
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Aldous Voice
    Those are not CS interior parts. A CS dash has a different lower section - no glovebox or radio slot. The seats look like sparco milano seats - a cheap imitation of CS seats with no CF backing. Wheels will be genuine.

Check the backlight to the rev counter - I bet it isn't correct and looks like a pac-man

3. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

The steering wheel looks off -- I could be wrong, but I remember most of the black leather (without deviated stitching) wheels had a silver/gunmetal inner spoke.

4. Ahchard

Ahchard Karting

Feb 11, 2021
    Full Name:
    Richard Lau
    Thanks for the tips!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

5. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Also, the seats do not mount to the sliders that way for OEM CF sport seats and there isn't a forward extended bar on the seat bottom for seat adjustment on OEM seats

6. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
    You asked, you got, good job guys.

Ahchard likes this.
  7. Sled Driver

Sled Driver Formula Junior

May 13, 2010
    Stokesdale, NC
    Full Name:
    Emery
    A CS upper dash will not fit a std 360 due the the shape of the door panels.

The CS dash has flat sides to match the carbon door panel contour.

brookliner7 likes this.