Ferrari ROMA | Page 154 | FerrariChat

Ferrari ROMA

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by ajr550, Feb 7, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jhs1

Jhs1 Rookie

Nov 27, 2018
    Sorry, forgot to answer your last question. I’m being told August/September for delivery.

2. Jhs1

Jhs1 Rookie

Nov 27, 2018
    I hear you on the software and electrical issues, and I find them very concerning. I’ve been hoping (perhaps unrealistically?) that they’ll have things ironed out by the time my car is delivered, but it does give me pause.

3. gw32

gw32 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2017
    Sonoma, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I'm retired as well but plan on using mine for overnight trips throughout California as well as long drives with local FCA club. I currently have a 430 Scuderia which I don't drive much. Don't know about My Ferrari. Is that an app? How do you get it? My exterior color is Grigio Titanio, no shields, aluminum brake calipers and CF wheel center. So no other color except Titanio on the exterior. I think a clean uniform color scheme suit the lines of the car. Diamond cut wheels as well.

4. Jhs1

Jhs1 Rookie

Nov 27, 2018
    MyFerrari is an app (available for free in the App Store) as well as a website (MyFerrari.com). Your car specs sound great. I decided against the shields and colored brake calipers for the same reason.

5. gw32

gw32 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2017
    Sonoma, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Thanks. I just register on My Ferrari web site but could see any way to get info on my specific order. How do you find the wait list?

6. Jhs1

Jhs1 Rookie

Nov 27, 2018
    I don’t know. I’m hoping others may be able to shed some light on how/when the MyFerrari app/website indicates wait list status and how the process works for VIN assignment.

7. aepma

aepma Rookie

Jul 24, 2013
    Europe
    You have to talk to your dealer and give him your username in the app. He will the be able to match your order to your user profile on MyFerrari

8. Nicolas21

Nicolas21 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2016
    Near a nuclear powerplant
    Full Name:
    Nicolas
    Nice spec ! :)

9. ScuderiaPL

ScuderiaPL Rookie

Jun 15, 2020
    New York
    Full Name:
    Paul Lusardi
    my dealer mentioned a second silver ceramic key option. then saw this on Instagram. Absolute fire. I asked if it can be ordered separately if it wont be sent to owners later. Will let you all know. Not my image - happy to give credit to owner of photo if i knew.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

vcappp, Maggio23, Nicolas21 and 2 others like this.
  10. Dadr

Dadr Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2012
    Memphis, TN
    I want it! Not as flashy as the full color and would be nice to replace the plastic 2nd key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamsHmb likes this.
  11. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Abu Dhabi is fantastic, I'm sure you won't regret it. I love many colours but AD is among the few ones I would really consider to spec myself. Surely you have seen samples or pictures in other models? It's a medium-dark blue with crisp green hues under sunlight. Really stands out IMO, mucho more interesting than Mirabeau, for example.

12. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
  13. glennkreisel

glennkreisel Karting

Aug 29, 2020
    Full Name:
    Glenn Kreisel
    Pls let us know thanks

14. glennkreisel

glennkreisel Karting

Aug 29, 2020
    Full Name:
    Glenn Kreisel
  15. Avia11

Avia11 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2017
    San Diego, CA
  16. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    Beautiful color! Really suits the car's lines. Congratulations.

Bit of an unfortunate crop for the dealer on this one ;)

[​IMG]

vcappp, PROV, Lesia44 and 5 others like this.
  17. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
    vjd3 likes this.
  18. Ppu

Ppu Rookie

Feb 17, 2020
    Germany
    dan129007, tomc and RamsHmb like this.
  19. Jhs1

Jhs1 Rookie

Nov 27, 2018
    Garretto likes this.
  20. RamsHmb

RamsHmb Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 22, 2017
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    James
    I have had a number of ferro cars and it’s still my tops for Greys. Although, Grigio GTS has really impressed me. Beautiful car....enjoy!

Ppu likes this.
  21. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    Normally, dealers should receive the Yellow Cavallino Ceramic Key Cover prior to the owner taking delivery of either their Roma or SF90. Please note the Yellow Key Cover will not be with the car when it arrives at your dealer. As of right now, it is shipped separately and once it arrives it is the dealer's responsibility to install the Key Cover on the key, not the customer.

The Silver Cavallino Ceramic Key Cover should come with the car and its books. Some of the first Roma's delivered in North America did not come with the Silver Ceramic Key Cover. We received our first SF90 Stradale in late December and it did come with the Silver Ceramic Car Cover. We anticipate this will be the case on all future Roma/SF90 deliveries.

Have your dealer reach out to their Ferrari Area Marketing Manager. He/She will be able to get you the Silver Ceramic Key Cover and you will not be charged for it.

vcappp, Matt L and tomc like this.
  22. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    isuk likes this.