subwoofer speaker replacement 430 | FerrariChat

subwoofer speaker replacement 430

Discussion in '360/430' started by goto35march, Oct 11, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. goto35march

goto35march Karting

Jul 23, 2009
    i have the hifi audio on my 06 430 spider. can anyone recomend subwoofer speakers that will work?

I know scuderia audio sells some but was wondering has anyone installed anything else. Are speakers just easy plug and play or show do i connect to ferari wiring?

2. spider348

spider348 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    I replaced with 4" Focal and a powered subwoofer. Not much base but fine for me.

3. janmante

janmante Karting
    BANNED

Jan 9, 2021
    Full Name:
    jan mante
    what about a underseat sub ? there are some that are only 2..2 " tall ! would they fit ?
    has anyone tried them ?

4. becausephilchow

becausephilchow Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    When I picked up the Sub Box and Speakers from Mike, everything was pretty Plug and Play says my installer. No real difficulty in the install there, but, I wasn't the one that installed, so I cannot confirm.

ditpixs likes this.
  5. Sj_engr

Sj_engr Formula 3

Sep 15, 2020
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    dc
    Mike came over to my house and demoed his different setups. If really looking for bass I would go with his larger sub kit.

I went with his amp that replaces the stock unit to give an overall boost to all the speakers. At the time I found someone swapped the rear "fake" speaker and stock unit with two Pioneer units.

ditpixs likes this.
  6. ditpixs

ditpixs Karting
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 22, 2019
    Nor Cal - Tracy
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    #6 ditpixs, Feb 14, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2021
    I can second how great working with is. Mike also came to my home and dropped of gear personally. I have been to his home as well to pick up items. He goes above and beyond every time. I have his 8” sub, components, custom amp and custom carbon fiber speaker pods in my f430.