Cheap Clutch BLEEDING tool? | FerrariChat

Cheap Clutch BLEEDING tool?

Discussion in '360/430' started by DanielV8, Feb 14, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DanielV8

DanielV8 Rookie

Nov 18, 2020
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Hi everyone,

I have recently bought a F430 F1 and I am decided to change all the fluids of the car my self. I have already read DIY section of this forum and seen many YT videos. In the video of Normal Guy Supercar he uses the Launch X431. Since I only need the diagnosis tool to bleed the clutch, for me X431 is too expensive. Thats why I would like to ask if any of you know any other cheaper tool which does this function of clutch bleeding?

Thanks!

2. eric355

eric355 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 30, 2005
    Toulouse (France)
    Full Name:
    Eric DECOUX
    If you want to bleed the clutch only (ie. not the actuator) you don't need any tool at all.
    Just start the engine !! That makes the TCU to open, and maintain open, the clutch. Then, open the bleeding screws in turn for a few seconds and repeat several times.

But, if you really want to change all the fluids, including in the F1 actuator lines, then you will need a tool and X431 is proably the cheapest one.

3. DanielV8

DanielV8 Rookie

Nov 18, 2020
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Thanks for your answer. Actually I´d like to change all fluids, including F1 actuator lines... What about Foxwell NT530 or Foxwell NT680?

4. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    I know you are looking for a tool but to do a full bleed as mentioned the actuator needs to be removed which sometimes require the cat to be removed

Just a fyi ..since you are new on the forum

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

5. Superwilly77

Superwilly77 Rookie

Apr 24, 2021
    Full Name:
    MW