Taken Off Market - 2005 F430 F1 Argento Nurburgring/Bordeaux 25,620 Miles | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2005 F430 F1 Argento Nurburgring/Bordeaux 25,620 Miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by VAF84, Mar 9, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AndreB

AndreB Karting

Jun 8, 2018
    HTX
    Full Name:
    Ndr
    Thanks for following up - this looks like a great car and well maintained. I was confused with the asking price, nonetheless it looks to have been well maintained and care for.

VAF84 likes this.
  2. Nick M

Nick M Rookie

Mar 5, 2020
    Arizona
    I almost bought this 430 back in Dec of 18'. Another car I wanted fell through so headed down to the dealer but you had bought it the day before. Wife still likes that color combo better then any other we have looked at since.

3. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Can't believe you missed it by day! I agree on the color combo, I can't tell you how much I've grown to love it. I didn't set out looking for it, but now it's a combo I look for when considering other Ferrari models. It's a classy/classic combo. My wife, like yours, is also is a big fan. It adds to the feeling of occasion when you get into the car.

4. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah

i'm confused by this thread, so the price went from $85 to $77 and car sat unsold, then went from $77 to $81 for few months and didn't sell and is now $95K?

AndreB likes this.
  5. Nick M

Nick M Rookie

Mar 5, 2020
    Arizona
    Way I see it it dropped to 77 to quick sale to try and get into a 458 most likely, but that didn't happen so he's keeping it but for the right price (95k) he would sell. But I could be completely wrong.

6. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Yes, it was dropped for a quick sale at the time. The drop to its lowest price was my way of pricing in the uncertainty of Covid at the time. I posted it right when everything shut down and no one knew what was going to happen. In addition to adjusting the price to reflect market changes; I have since purchased a trailer that allows me to bring the car with me to my work projects, whereas before it sat in my garage unused for most of the year. I'm not pushing for a sale right now; but I've left the ad open in case the right offer comes along, to push me towards a 458.

7. GR8NJR8

GR8NJR8 Rookie

Feb 14, 2021
    Full Name:
    Matt K
    This is a beautiful car. I'm contemplating making a move from an Audi R8 (2014 V8) into a Ferrari. The 430 is an obvious choice due to my love of naturally aspirated V8's. I can't believe no one plucked this up at $77K or $81K. Glad to hear you're still enjoying it.

VAF84 likes this.
  8. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    stunning color combo and priced RIGHT!!

VAF84 likes this.
  9. Mkiii97

Mkiii97 Rookie

Mar 18, 2021
    Huntington Station
    Full Name:
    Santiago Mejia
    I'll message you in three months if you still have it I'll buy it. Just got to finish with the renovation in the house. Very nicely keepet Ferrari.

10. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Thanks for the interest Santiago. However, I noticed that you liked my post from back when I was doing a quick sale at $78k, that price is no longer available, it’s in the mid to upper $90’s for me to consider, and honestly the price is creeping back up as I really have no incentive to sell at the moment and the car is in good shape. Feel free to PM me if you’re still interested at that price.

Having said this, I’ll go ahead and ask the Mod’s to please take this car off the market. I’ll probably need a new thread anyway if I were to try and sell this car at the current rate in order to avoid any more confusion on the price.

Thanks everyone for your time and interest.

11. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Glad you kept it... It will be back over 100K in no time.

NMNMNMN and VAF84 like this.
  12. Vol34

Vol34 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 6, 2021
    Seller, I assume I do not have the subscription level to direct message you. I don't see how to do it on your profile page. Hopefully, I'm not missing something right in front of my face. If you can message me, please feel free. I followed your ad prior to me signing up and wanted to inquire if you were at or near a point of wanting to sell the car? Thanks

13. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Responded via PM, thanks!

14. cy0811

cy0811 Rookie

Feb 7, 2004
    Great spec....this car is easily worth 90k+ atm

VAF84 likes this.