430 - Sline exhaust eliminate droning at cruising speed? | FerrariChat

430 Sline exhaust eliminate droning at cruising speed?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Dennis_said, Feb 15, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dennis_said

Dennis_said Rookie

Jan 24, 2021
    Full Name:
    Dennis Nguyenkhoa
    Hey guys,

I am driving an F430 that has momentum Worx headers with everything else stock

I have been driving the car since Friday and it may be something I need to acclimate to but I’ve had headaches after each drive (similar to the other post on this topic)

Per previous recommendations I’ve checked carbon monoxide and there isn’t a carbon monoxide issue.

I do believe it’s the cruising speed drone.

Researching the topic I found an sline video by normal guy super car on you tube where he comments on the sline exhaust resolving the droning sound but it was for his 458.

Can anybody with experience comment on the sline exhaust and the improvement on a more “comforting” sound at cruising ?

In the meantime I’m going to give it a good nights rest to see if that has anything to do with it!

Thanks all!!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. zboost300

zboost300 Karting

Jan 27, 2019
    I was running s-line exhaust as well.... Droning is part of it. I sold it and switched to kline, problem resolved. Same high pitch (if not better) and no droning at all, with the valves open it is just as loud as s line, and with the valves closed it is like stock.

Check out my instagram for videos comparing both.

@2jzboxers

LH1969, Flea7 and armedferret like this.