front cs wheel leaking. looking like its bent. anyone here repaird their cs whee? | FerrariChat

front cs wheel leaking. looking like its bent. anyone here repaird their cs whee?

Discussion in '360/430' started by goto35march, Feb 22, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. goto35march

goto35march Karting

Jul 23, 2009
    I think i hit a crazy pot hole few weeks ago. Went to wash this week and the front right tire was flat.

then saw tire had a bent top left.

going to lift car (first time ever) this weekend, remove tire, and take to tire repair place.

the leak is slow. filled to 40 and next day was 35. hopefully i wont have to buy a new wheel!

literally ther main reason i bought this car were the cs wheels

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk

3. CoreyNJ

CoreyNJ Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 17, 2006
    New Jersey Shore
    Depends on how bad the rim is bent, there are speciality places you can send your rim too for repair. I have heard good things about this place and bent rims. https://www.wheelcollision.com. FYI: I have never used them as I have a local guy so if your near Edison, NJ, then I can share that information.

4. imahorse

imahorse F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2017
    WI
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    I got my 360 with one off wheels. One of them was bent and I was facing having to buy all new wheels. Alloy wheel repair saved it for $100. I guess they have locations all over.

5. spider348

spider348 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Good wheel repair shop should be able to fix the rim. Appears not close to your location but I have used RimPro, Tyngsborough, MA. Refinished my current 19" CS wheels, did my former 355 Challenge Wheels and straightened my former 355 stock wheel. Excellent work, reasonable cost.