Body Shop in Denver | FerrariChat

Body Shop in Denver

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by engeljizzle, Feb 15, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. engeljizzle

engeljizzle Rookie

May 27, 2015
    Hey guys, anyone know of a good body shop to take my Ferrari in the Denver metro area? Thank you in advance.

2. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    SVE or Stuttgart. What is it and what happened to it? Some may say Front Range, but they’ve changed A LOT

3. LI2782

LI2782 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 19, 2010
    If it’s primarily paint also check Emmel’s Enamels. Ryan is an exceptional painter, but not sure he does heavy body work

4. sgtpeper

sgtpeper Formula Junior

May 4, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Apex on W Colfax has been good. The owner Dave owns a black 355.

5. David J. Schoonmaker

Jan 17, 2020
    Full Name:
    David J Schoonmaker
    If you haven’t selected a body shop by now, lets me recommend Stuttgart Body shop. They have an Aurora and a Littleton shop. They do primarily high end Mercedes, Porsche and Tesla’s, but take Ferrari’s on occasion. They are the only Bentley approved shop, and since Ferrri of Denver does both, they have good connections for parts, which are getting very hard to get out of the factory.

6. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I can put you in touch with the Ferrari Scuderia in Denver if you haven't found a shop. Start a conversation with me.

7. Dave Bertrand

Dave Bertrand Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 24, 2005
    Castle Rock, CO
    +1. Apex is really good. I know Dave very well and have been in his shop dozens of times. He's done all manner of Ferraris, Lambos and Porsches over the years. He gets cars from all over the country.

8. cobmw

cobmw Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 22, 2006
    Rocky Mountain area
    Be careful with reccommendations from the Denver Ferrari dealer. I asked them to reccommmend a body shop and took their advice. The shop they recommended destroyed the front end of our 360.

9. motts

motts Karting

Sep 1, 2015
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Which shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. cobmw

cobmw Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 22, 2006
    Rocky Mountain area
    Honestly, I can't remember. It's been about five years since it happened. I've learned to be much more thorough in evaluating suggestions made by others even when it seems like they must be an authority. I wholeheartedly reccommend Stuttgart. They've done amazing work for us. Didn't know they worked on Ferraris. I might take our poor, mangled 360 to them.

11. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I'm not talking about the sub-standard dealership, I'm talking about the real people in the know.

12. cobmw

cobmw Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 22, 2006
    Rocky Mountain area
    I believe that I got my referral from the service manager at FOD. When I got the car back from the body shop they reccommended I was heartbroken. Parked the car in storage and haven't driven it since. Wish I could help with the name of the body shop. Been trying to forget the whole episode. I won't be surprised if it will cost $50K to undo the damage from a $25K repair.