2021 F8 what would you do after 1 year | Page 7 | FerrariChat

2021 F8 what would you do after 1 year

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by fxbianca, Jan 15, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fxbianca

fxbianca Karting

Apr 7, 2004
    Stuart FL
    Full Name:
    Frank Conidi
    Just wanted to give an update after almost 2 months with the F8

There is a great post on the F8 vs the 458 from another poster. I also just listed the 458 for sale on this site and have pics with the F8 and 458 together.

The F8 is significantly faster. The cock pit is more modern and better overall. Like the back up cam. F8 appears to ride and handle a bit better

The 458 sounds much better. I actually had both in my garage on Saturday and started them together the 458 for lack of a better term shook the house. The styling on the 458 is better (wife agrees and she is not a car person lol), Overall the 458 is more raw.

The end result I actually am very fortunate to own both and would have been happy with either car long term. i.e. a win win situation.

430jm, Chizz, GT2goneF and 2 others like this.
  2. FerrariCognoscenti

FerrariCognoscenti Formula 3

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    With the release of the SF90, the F8 is already old news. Good for those of us in the market for one, bad for those currently in possession of one and would like to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Disagree. SF90 is not everyone's cup of coffee. I think the F8 will hold its own.

buddyg, Gh21631 and Chizz like this.
  4. Chizz

Chizz Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2017
    Atlanta
    thank you for your service!!! I started my career in the Army. Hooooahhhh!!!! I completely agree with your comments and if anyone deserves one of these cars after what you have sacrificed for us all here in the US....you do!

5. Chizz

Chizz Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2017
    Atlanta
    I totally agree. With the F8 being the last of a great run of cars and with Ferrari supposedly limiting the total number produced...it’s too awesome of a car not to be in demand going forward.

GT2goneF and haynF8 like this.
  6. gilly6993

gilly6993 Formula 3

Aug 20, 2009
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Buying a Ferrari should be a stress free financial experience. Period. That’s all I have....

7. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Old news , really ? LMAO.

Chizz, JAM1 and Gh21631 like this.
  8. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I actually think it will remain very popular given what I've seen coming from Ferrari. Beautiful and fast enough without being so weighted down like the SF.

9. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Couldn't disagree more, the SF90 is a hybrid, costs at least 2 times as much and looks horrid. The F8 is the last of the V8 mid engine Ferrari's. 2 totally different customers.

Coincid, Chizz, GT2goneF and 5 others like this.
  10. fxbianca

fxbianca Karting

Apr 7, 2004
    Stuart FL
    Full Name:
    Frank Conidi
    The newer Ferraris are hybrid having owned.a hybrid sports car i.e. the BMW i8 which was a total piece of you know what.. The F8 488 and 458 will likely become highly desirable and rise in price. If you don’t already have one or have one on order there is no way to get a pure gas powered Ferrari except buy one used

11. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    My respects to fellow military brothers. Blessings and thank you for your service!

12. FerrariCognoscenti

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    Thanks and fair point! I personally love the F8 aesthetic far more than the SF90. The F8 is the last of the pure super car.

Chizz and GT2goneF like this.
  13. FerrariCognoscenti

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    A lot of us here I think. I was active duty marines for 8 years and still in the navy reserves.

Ivan Drago, Chizz, Pis7a2020 and 2 others like this.
  14. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Regardless, thank you. From a jarhead to a squid.

Chizz, Divexxtreme and Pis7a2020 like this.