Ferrari independent garages in Europe | FerrariChat

Ferrari independent garages in Europe

Discussion in 'Europe' started by StevieBob, Mar 6, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StevieBob

StevieBob Rookie

Aug 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Stevie Bob
    I am planning on a European road trip in September. We are aiming to travel (restrictions permitting) from the UK, down through eastern France (Route Napoleon) to Monaco and around the Italian riviera to Modena/Maranello. The return leg will be through the Alps, Colmar and Reims.

As part of our preparations I thought it might be prudent to gather a list of indies along our route, just in case. But I can’t find any kind of list that would be of use. The UK is well served by indies but surely there must be equivalents across France, Italy and Switzerland?

Can anyone help with any recommendations?

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    My recollection is that there are very few indeed - some are former official dealers (eg Luxembourg & I think one or two in Germany & Switzerland)

Your request was tried a few years ago too without great success (I think it was in the Europe section)

Partly its a cost thing - most EU dealers are nowhere near UK main dealer rates

3. StevieBob

StevieBob Rookie

Aug 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Stevie Bob
    Ah thanks for the heads up - it’s not just me cracking up then. And yes, it does appear I posted this in the wrong section...

4. Nicolas21

Nicolas21 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2016
    Near a nuclear powerplant
    Full Name:
    Nicolas
  5. StevieBob

StevieBob Rookie

Aug 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Stevie Bob
    Thanks Nicolas - good to know

6. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Oh and don't forget to register for Con Te / With You if it is still going - free breakdown cover from the factory including recovery to nearest dealer (since most areas have no independent option)

7. StevieBob

StevieBob Rookie

Aug 7, 2019
    Full Name:
    Stevie Bob
    Thanks Jimmie. My car is covered by New Power 15 for this year which seems to exclude me from this, but I think that’s because I should have a different Ferrari breakdown cover? Can’t find anything to confirm that in my paperwork though..

prober34 likes this.
  8. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    https://www.ferrariservice.de/