Any SF90 slots? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Any SF90 slots?

Discussion in 'SF90 Stradale' started by Foxxer, Feb 23, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
    I will be seeing it on Wednesday. I liked the look of the SF90 when it was revealed but I wasn't offered one. Not sure why they invited me to this viewing but who knows, maybe they will let me get one. I don't mind waiting because I really like the 812 and if I do get one, it would replace the Portofino meaning it would be the wife's car. She loves the look of it so if it's her car, the GPF issue won't be an issue.

2. U-Boat Commander

U-Boat Commander Formula 3

Jun 7, 2008
    USA
  3. Headsuppassinglft

Dec 24, 2020
    Addison, TX
    Full Name:
    Christine Fritsch
    I did just get an allocation for an SF90 from Boardwalk in Dallas. One of the sales people told me last month that their next group of allocations was going to be in March. The only other Ferrari I've owned is the F8 I just bought in January that was there on consignment. They've been super nice to me. They haven't given me any idea when I would take delivery of it yet.

Attached Files:

of2worlds, Gh21631, tomc and 2 others like this.
  4. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Personal friend of mine has walked in and gotten a SF90 slot without any prior history or paying premium over list. SF90 is a fantastic car but its performance stats will be humbled fairly soon and most buyers in that category are well aware of that. Besides certain unique markets this car will not command high premiums for very long especially after the 812VS is launched all attention will be focused elsewhere. IMO

of2worlds likes this.