For Sale - 2005 Ferrari Super America. | FerrariChat

For Sale 2005 Ferrari Super America.

Discussion in 'Cars' started by garybobileff, Mar 9, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. garybobileff

garybobileff Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 5, 2004
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    #1 garybobileff, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2021
    2005 Ferrari Super America, 1 of 599 produced, serial #: ZFFGT61A5501432 (edited per request) mileage: 2,802
    USA version, 6 speed F-1, 533 HP, Ferrari states “ The world’s fastest convertible car”, top speed 199 MPH, books, tools, fully serviced, no paintwork, flawless! $284,500.00

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login View attachment 3103222 Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Hawkeye, blkdiablo33, LARRYH and 4 others like this.
  2. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Beautiful......how many owners, where was it originally sold, and please post the window sticker.

3. mathewr

mathewr F1 Rookie
    Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Dec 7, 2011
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Full Name:
    Ferrari Wheel Guru
    Great car!!!

4. defiant

defiant Karting

Sep 16, 2008
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    S
    Very nice! Does the top function as designed? (And does it have the dimming?)

5. greg288

greg288 Karting

May 28, 2007
    Yes, The top functions as designed, along with the dimming feature. Unfortunately, I do not have a window sheet on this car.
    Gary Bobileff

defiant likes this.
  6. psbroberg

psbroberg Rookie

Sep 3, 2020
    Full Name:
    peter broberg
    Is this the same car that was recently on BaT?

7. garybobileff

garybobileff Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 5, 2004
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I am not aware of that,
    Gary Bobileff

8. poopa

poopa Rookie

Oct 15, 2014
    Edmonds, Wa.
    Full Name:
    Rodney Mueller
    Good to hear from Gary, do you still have the McClaren ?? Should have done it.!! Rod M.

9. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    WOW is all i have to say about this car. WOW.

10. garybobileff

garybobileff Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 5, 2004
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I sold the M6B/ M12B a number of years ago. I haven't seen it since. Rob Meyers of RM Auctions in Canada purchased it. My dream if driving a real road racing car on the street was fulfilled. Lots of fun on back roads on early Sunday mornings before the motorhomes got in the way! The most memorable time was once driving from San Diego up the mountain twoards Palm Springs, the weather was cold and overcast. At about 4,00 foot elevation, it began to snow heavily, further ahead the police closed the roads and diverted all traffic back to where they came from, because of snow and ice conditions further ahead. So, hear I was, driving the car in 3" of snow, right hand drive position, with Goodyear Blue Streak racing tires, being 14" wide rear tires , in a snow storm. When I went to turn around to return home, one of the Police just stood there watching me, shaking his head in disbelief and laughing because he just couldn't believe what he was looking at , a LeMans racing car driving in the snow! Fun times !
    Gary Bobileff

KY _Soldier, LARRYH, Hawkeye and 4 others like this.