430 - Door speaker wiring adapter | FerrariChat

430 Door speaker wiring adapter

Discussion in '360/430' started by Dougster, Mar 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dougster

Dougster Karting

Feb 28, 2013
    Dallas TX Area
    After a lot of searching and trials, I finally found a plug that will work with the factory wiring harness in the doors of my 430. The answer might even give a clue about the crappy systems that Ferrari put in these cars - it is from a Fiat (1999 and up...). Found it on eBay shipped from Europe.

One thing to note - it does plug into the factory Ferrari wiring but it does not lock properly so I had to tape the connection to make sure it stays together - no big deal. I also wouldn't brag about the quality of the item, but it performed the task of preventing cutting of the factory harness. Here are some pictures from my install...

This is the new plug next to the plug on the Ferrari speaker. Unfortunately the pins in the new plug don't look straight in the picture but since they float a little it was a result of the angle.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Here is it plugged into the harness in the door.

And finally here is what is looks like ready to re-install the door panel in the car.

mathewr and Qavion like this.
  2. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Got an eBay link?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat