NEW MID ENGINED V6 (LITTLE BROTHER) | Page 71 | FerrariChat

NEW MID ENGINED V6 (LITTLE BROTHER)

Discussion in '296' started by ajr550, Feb 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Albert-LP

Albert-LP F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Sep 1, 2010
    around Modena, Italy
    Full Name:
    Alberto Mantovani
    maybe, but the exhausts will be raised and centered (like the McLaren Artura ones) due to the "HOT" V6TT. Very likely there will be just one big mid and raised exhaust like the Lamborghini Murcielago SV one.

ciao

PS
    Like this one, but smaller in size and raised at the height where this Murcielago SV has the plate

Image Unavailable, Please Login

MANDALAY likes this.
  2. Dilusha

Dilusha Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2016
    The 765LT is already faster than SF90S. And it also produces way more power than just 765HP. They should've made the SF90S lighter. It weighs 1570KG even with the Assetto Fiorano package. But then again, those are Ferrari's claims. So the real weight should be even higher. :D

3. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
  4. SVR

SVR Karting

Feb 9, 2017
    Moscow, Russia
    Absolutely different cars.
    RWD and AWD
    Big turbos and hybrid+small turbos
    Very light and very heavy.
    But 765lt in real world and on real roads will be always slower.
    To much hp for RWD with open diff, and big turbos.
    On straight, from standing start and low speed sf90 faster, only high speed roll runs gives 765 small advantage.

Lukeylikey, Juvendude and F2003-GA like this.
  5. tekaefixe

tekaefixe Formula 3

May 10, 2012
    CH
    Full Name:
    Paulo
    SF90 is 1880kg, it’s a porker.

dido19888, Senshi458 and babgh like this.
  6. renzone

renzone Rookie

Jan 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    lorenzo rossi
    This pig, set a time on the TopGear track of 1: 11.30, second best time overall, check out https://fastestlaps.com/tracks/top-gear-track You are welcome. We'll see what the 765LT will be capable of.

stavura, mayer and F2003-GA like this.
  7. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    I worry more about the elec and batt. If these new cars have any of the Laff tech, they will be in the shop far too much. Visit a SA and have a chat about the Laff.

8. tekaefixe

tekaefixe Formula 3

May 10, 2012
    CH
    Full Name:
    Paulo
    The typical comment of someone that doesn’t drive super cars...
    It’s really great fun to drive hard a 1900kg car up and down the Dolomites...

9. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    #1760 Ferrari 308 GTB, Mar 12, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Let me know the Ring time ..if it makes a full lap

tekaefixe likes this.
  10. renzone

renzone Rookie

Jan 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    lorenzo rossi
    I don't drive supercars, that's right, I drive a car with less than 200 horsepower. But although I am too poor to afford one, I have both the right to write here, as I have been following the auto market for years and have some expertise. The numbers speak for themselves, although the Sf90 Stradale is not a feather, it is fast, as is the Porsche 918 Spider and as was the Nissa Gt-R, now old and outdated though. The numbers, however cool, give a performance value, which says a lot about what that car is capable of doing. I don't know supercars firsthand as an owner but I always keep informed and don't look at anyone, from top to bottom.

stavura, Napoli, OneD and 5 others like this.
  11. Alvega

Alvega Rookie

Jun 2, 2005
    Noticed that reverse uses ICE, not electric motor.

9nb likes this.
  12. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    So, it’s heavy and it’s way fast. What is being argued here?

D11 and mayer like this.
  13. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    Would you take it on a date..................

14. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    However, if the battery is exhausted, the ICE will run to re-charge the battery as you reverse the car...so that may be what is occurring, verification that is correctly functioning.

15. SVR

SVR Karting

Feb 9, 2017
    Moscow, Russia
    765lt is slower than 720S

16. renzone

renzone Rookie

Jan 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    lorenzo rossi
    Every supercar enthusiast would have liked the evolution of the car to have gone above all in the direction of greater lightness, as Dario Benuzzi also expressed in an interview a few years ago, thanks to ultralight materials and other solutions, also expressed by the 2007 Ferrari "Millechili" project.
    Instead, the path taken, due to the need to drastically reduce polluting emissions, was another, and instead led to an increase in weight.
    The Ferrari SF90 Stradale is a new car, a first step towards a whole new generation of cars, with completely new concepts.
    A car that is not very light, but that manages to its full potential, to have extraordinary handling, capable of trimming 1.4 seconds to a much lighter car like the Ferrari 488 Pista.
    Surely, continuing to push, with the SF90 Stradale, you will come to the point that the batteries will be almost completely discharged and the thermal part will have to push only more weight.

Alvega likes this.
  17. renzone

renzone Rookie

Jan 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    lorenzo rossi
    In any case, the Sf90 Stradale is extraordinary in its price / performance ratio. No manufacturer offers a 1000 hp car worth 430,000 euros. For those services you have to spend at least one million euros.
    And I am also very confident for the new mid-engine, LB. If the rumors are correct, a combined output power of around 750hp with a total torque of 800Nm will ensure amazing performance, hoping to keep the dry weight below 1400kg which would be truly excellent.

Alvega likes this.
  18. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    For those who say that being a Ferrari test driver must be the best job in the world: that poor dude had to spend the whole morning driving back and forth.

Garretto likes this.
  19. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    Maybe a one night stand.

20. Ale55andr0

Ale55andr0 Karting

May 23, 2019

he actually have a lot of fun (and at 16:50 clearly say "super agile")

21. tekaefixe

tekaefixe Formula 3

May 10, 2012
    CH
    Full Name:
    Paulo
    A speciale or pista are a lot more fun...
    And dirà tutto ciò che è necessario per la Ferrari per permettergli di continuare a guidare le sue auto.

22. renzone

renzone Rookie

Jan 23, 2018
    Full Name:
    lorenzo rossi
    Instead, it is clear how the car is manageable and very reactive, despite not being a featherweight.
    Merit of the balance of the masses, distributed at 45% front and 55% at the rear, with a weight-to-power ratio of 1.57 kg hp
    and low center of gravity.
    Inertia and speed in changing direction are those of a mid-engined supercar.
    Properties and handling and responsiveness, not within the reach of cars like the 812 Superfast (however, the 812 is also a fantastic car).
    Even control to the limit, thanks to all-wheel drive.
    I love rear wheel drive and drive a car with this setting (front engine and rear wheel drive).
    However, the performance level of a car like this SF90 is globally superior to its predecessors, in every sector.
    The weight will still improve in the future, thanks to new battery developments in terms of efficiency and weight.
    I love supercars and hypercars, Ferrari makes no mistake about models from the 458 Italia, and this SF90 is also a perfect center, in relation to the technologies available today.

Alvega likes this.
  23. tekaefixe

tekaefixe Formula 3

May 10, 2012
    CH
    Full Name:
    Paulo
    Sure, you buy one then.

24. Ale55andr0

Ale55andr0 Karting

May 23, 2019

cio' che dice o meno a favore di chi è un tuo parere pretestuoso provato dal nulla, inoltre si vede benissimo che l'auto è reattivissima in curva e sovrasterza di potenza in tornanti strettissimi chiudendo le curve senza il benchè minimo problema. E di nuovo, su top gear ha fatto segnare un tempo eccellente, e quel layout di tracciato NON è propriamente (eufemismo) un drag strip sai...

uhn2000 likes this.