When putting back on road? | FerrariChat

When putting back on road?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Sargepug, Mar 12, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sargepug

Sargepug Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2020
    NYC
    I am of course referring to us that have to bear the brunt of an actual winter!
    Yesterday was 70 and today 60. I am very tempted to take her out for a spin after work, which will be the first in a couple months. However, I am still reluctant, till all the pot hole crews finish the job. She's going in for annual service (last of the 7 yrs) on 3/27, maybe i'll put her back on the road after that.....

Chizz and jm2 like this.
  2. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    ShadowLAP and Sargepug like this.
  3. Sargepug

Sargepug Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2020
    NYC
    Your snow melt comment, reminds me that I can't take her out, even if i wanted! Yes, we had major melting in the region, after approx 4' was dumped during Feb and constant frigid temps. The garage bay the Ferrari is in, is at the furthest end of 3 atop of the driveway. The snow mounting from plowing covering at one time, almost the entire entrance, was literally a mountain! Must have been at least 8' high. Still enough left to block the bay, better of I guess, keep her off the road till April.

jm2 likes this.