Sold - 1982 308 GTSI Modified | FerrariChat

Sold 1982 308 GTSI Modified

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Pizzaman Chris, Mar 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pizzaman Chris

Pizzaman Chris F1 Rookie

Mar 13, 2005
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Pizzaman Chris
    So i decided its time to sell my 308. I have had her since 1994. The weak excuse for selling her is no time. I drove her a couple of times last year.
    This 308 as you can see from the heading is non original. I have modified her to my taste thru out the years. I have plenty of threads of the updates i did, but cant find them as easy as before. There's a 550 wheel thread. Sparco seats replaced original ones thread. Headlight upgrade thread. Front euro spoiler thread. QA-1 shocks. A few other ones too. Plus the thread of the engine rebuild/transaxle/cis to twm throttle bodies thread.

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/308-engine-rebuild-cis-to-twm-throttle-bodies-conversion-thread.175114/

Ill post pictures and update this listing.as soon as i can. I'm on a new laptop with no pictures of the 308

I'm still making pizza 6 days a week so be patient if i don't reply fast.

2. Pizzaman Chris

Pizzaman Chris F1 Rookie

Mar 13, 2005
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Pizzaman Chris
    Asking $59,000

3. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Where do you live in NH? I grew up in Wilton. Never saw a Ferrari growing up (but probably wouldn’t of known) until later in life, probably in MA too hah. It was a rarity in podunk town USA :)

great looking 308. Bet it’s fun as hell too!

Pizzaman Chris likes this.
  4. Supernaut

Supernaut Karting

Dec 3, 2019
    Annapolis MD
    Full Name:
    John Panek
    Are the original wheels and seats still available? How long since belts were done? What will the next owner need to do for service?

5. christianscott

Mar 14, 2005
    Auburn, NH
    Full Name:
    Christian C Scott
    Where is the car located?

6. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Chris, I used to read your posts all the time for like ten years! I sold my 308 four years ago. You did a lot of great things to your car and you are a true F car guy!

vinny72758, Caphill, QSA and 3 others like this.
  7. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    Nice machine, If anyone buys the car and puts the original seats back in , I would love to buy the Sparcos.

Thank you

8. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Pizzaman!! Say is not so?!? Read all your threads years ago. Such a long journey. Definitely a unique specimen. All the best on the sale. Got me hooked on Fchat, went down the journey of 308/328’s and ended up a 355 guy.

Cheers to you!! GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QSA and eswilly like this.
  9. Pizzaman Chris

Pizzaman Chris F1 Rookie

Mar 13, 2005
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Pizzaman Chris
    It was driven mostly Sunday. And some times i would take it to work when it was nice.

Manchester NH

19633500GT likes this.
  10. Pizzaman Chris

Pizzaman Chris F1 Rookie

Mar 13, 2005
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Pizzaman Chris
    Thanks for the kind words George. Had a good time posting updates on all the projects back then. :)

11. Pizzaman Chris

Pizzaman Chris F1 Rookie

Mar 13, 2005
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Pizzaman Chris
    Thanks Rob. It was a long journey. I know, I know, i hate to sell her but just no time. I'm stll working making pizzas.
    And to tell you the truth, i dont even know why i'm still working making pizza after all these years.

carnutdallas likes this.
  12. Pizzaman Chris

Pizzaman Chris F1 Rookie

Mar 13, 2005
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Pizzaman Chris
    No those are long gone. Everything i changed out got sold. Belts where done 6-7 years ago. They are Scott Mcgees adjustable belt system. The gear oil will need to be changed. She could need more tuning. I got her up to maybe 90% Just no time to take her on the back roads with a copilot and laptop.

Supernaut likes this.
  13. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Wow Chris! It’s hard to believe you’re letting her go. Hey maybe Dominic will buy it lol! Anyway I still have mine and I’m still buying stuff for my car. Anyway GLWS.

14. Pizzaman Chris

Pizzaman Chris F1 Rookie

Mar 13, 2005
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Pizzaman Chris
    Its crazy but yes. It's time. Still buying stuff? Haven't you run out of money yet?? :)

15. Pizzaman Chris

Pizzaman Chris F1 Rookie

Mar 13, 2005
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Pizzaman Chris
    Can you update my classified on my ad? I'm a terrible salesman so I had to rewrite it.

So i decided its time to sell my 308. I have had her since 1994. The weak excuse for selling her is no time. I drove her a couple of times last year.
    This 308 as you can see from the heading is non original. I have modified her to my taste thru out the years. I have plenty of threads of the updates i did, but cant find them as easy as before.

Rebuilt motor (36,171) with Nick Forza (Scott Mcgee) adjustable timing belt system
    Nick Forza water pump
    Rebuilt gear box
    Gear Reduction starter
    TWM Throttle bodies conversion from CIS
    TEC3r ignition system
    Gyro brake system
    550 wheels
    Stebro headers and exhaust system
    Sparco seats

$59,000
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Ferrari55whoa and eswilly like this.
  16. chris_columbia

chris_columbia Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 5, 2008
    Columbia MD
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I remember reading all your posts when I started 308 ownership in 2006. Some years you put so much effort into your 308, I was just blown away. Interesting how time goes by, life goes on, etc and how some years a 308 gets used a lot, gets worked on a lot, or... just sits a lot. I understand; I never felt guilty working on it or using it, but when it sits that's when it's time to move on.

Fantastic car so someone who wants a nicely updated, modern, beautiful 308

17. Rilez

Rilez Karting

Jun 24, 2020
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    RILEY
    Would love more info. PM sent.

18. Pizzaman Chris

Pizzaman Chris F1 Rookie

Mar 13, 2005
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Pizzaman Chris
    Thanks Chris,
    Yes, I agree. Its the sitting around that sucks. I don't know where all my so called free time to work/play with the 308 went. I got nice gear oil for her but havent gotten around to do the deed. Real sad.

19. Ozoner

Ozoner Rookie

Feb 8, 2020
    Earth
    I know you said you don't have a lot of time to enjoy your car , but how about a trade and eventually you'll find time in retirement with one or two classic muscle cars. I am looking to add a 308 to my collection. I have a 1969 gto and a 1969 Roadrunner both matching numbers driver quality. Both have a few blemishes and some surface rust starting in a few spots, but not bad, just decent drivers. I could trade two for one 308 or one and half cash if you're interested?

20. Ozoner

Ozoner Rookie

Feb 8, 2020
    Earth
    Here is the gto toward trade if interested also. It now has a black trunk spoiler installed. I'm just north of Albany,NY.
    Thank you,
    Bill