Nikita Mazepin thread | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Nikita Mazepin thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by jgonzalesm6, Feb 4, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

The logo I posted yesterday late evening was from the official website. Green and red. Quick update LOL :)

jgonzalesm6 likes this.
  2. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    If Haas has a sense of humour, Team America theme tune.

Contains swearwords. And no, not political.

3. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    It is funny in a degrading way..........

4. DF1

Haas, Mazepin and 'degrading' ............an accurate description of the largest joke team in F1.

5. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    dude should be banned altogether.

6. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    Too many childish comments on this thread.

7. DF1

No. Childish is Mazepin and the team employing him. Mazepin has shown in just competition situations how unqualified he is for F1. Haas is by default his team via Mazepin's father. Socially Mazepin has no business being on the grid this year given his actions. Thats not childish at all. Its my opinion based on Mazepin's actions that are utterly public. Its sad that Mick has to endure his presence in Haas. He deserves better.

8. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    I already wrote my opinion in post #6. I can hardly believe the furore against Haas or Mazepin.

Mazeping became the new hate figure for a video nobody complained about ! Another trial by media !

Thankfully the FIA doesn't agree with you and gave him a Superlicence.

As for Haas, it's a small team, that has to use any opportunity to survive. What crime have they committed?

Schu Jr may deserve better, but in between, he is lucky to begin in F1 with Haas.

AtOne and jcurry like this.
  9. RobertJRB

RobertJRB Karting

Feb 8, 2012
    Within North Korean there are no complains against the great leader. Does that make criticism on that same great leader from the rest of the world just a trail by media?
    Having lots of money or power can silence a lot.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met FerrariChat

10. Kiwi Nick

Kiwi Nick Formula 3

Jun 13, 2014
    Durango, CO
    Full Name:
    Jeff
  11. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006
    Wrong analogy.

Try again ...

jcurry likes this.
  12. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    The deal was already signed between Mazepin and Haas. To sack Mazepin for a video no one involved complained about would pretty much guarantee the team to go under. Uralkali money is keeping this team afloat. Gene isn't sinking anymore into it.

I'm not aware of any standards drivers have to keep to outside of F1 in order to receive a superlicense or not. I'm sure there is some mention of it somewhere, but I'm pretty sure some form of trial would have to surface first before surrending to "trial by the woke mob". Mazepin is not charged with anything. Hell, he's not even accused of anything (woke mob accusations doesn't count). For all we know this was his ''girlfriend'' and he touched her. She even said as much (just drop the ''girl'' bit in girlfriend).

Should Coulthard have been sacked for referring to Louise Goodmans nipples life on air?

Should Kimi have been sacked for stripping at a stripclub (during Mclaren launch week, no less)?

Should James Hunt have been sacked for...well it's a long list.

I'm sure there are plenty of drivers from not even 15 years ago around that are happy most of their exploits didn't end up on the internet due to phone cameras and social medias.

Mazepin was stupid to have shared the video. We get it.

Now can we move on and watch them race? He's won just as many races as Mick Schumacher, scored a bit fewer points, so he's there on nearly as much merit as Mick.

kes7u, Flavio_C, william and 2 others like this.
  13. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    I will root for Mazepin this year and hope he will have good results.

The « ideology » and its little lieutenants who target him for nothing makes me nauseous.

kes7u and Flavio_C like this.
  14. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I don't particularly support him or anything, but the type of people that try to cancel him boil my piss. The same lot tried to cancel Schumacher the other day for not giving an open support about Hamilton and his well published actions (Schumacher said something among the lines of ''I'm not here for politics'' when he was asked a question about Hamilton).

Flavio_C, william and jpalmito like this.
  15. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Hmm OK, Mazepin not doing himself any favours with that radio message.

Lewis spins in front of him, he radios in ''haha, I almost drove into **** ***** lewis''.

Whatever he is, Lewis is still a multiple WDC and Mazepin is a rookie. Respect has to be earned. He's entered the big leagues now, time to step up.

jgonzalesm6 likes this.
  16. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet
    Bas,
    This sport has always been composed of drivers with assertive characters.
    I do not think he owes any respect to Sir Hamilton, and that was said probably because of the adrenaline.
    The day the politically correct and cancel culture will have imposed their rules so there won’t be much flavor anymore, right? A clean-cut pilot?
    No thanks.

375+ and Bas like this.
  17. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    I already said here that I had a quick contact with Mazepin in 2012. He, Verstappen, Stroll, Ticktum, Illot, etc., were all competing for the same kart team as a friend of mine. On the few occasions when I interacted with him, he was a very polite person, more so than the other drivers. On track he had a record of being a "kamikaze", pulling some crazy moves resulting in erratic races, from a few victories to a lot of crashes.

When he moved to F3 & F2 and started to behave like a jerk, I somehow lost any emphaty, particularly after the altercations with Illot.

However, after the "woke revolt" against that video, I'm thinking about setting up a fan club for him. :D It's incredicle how social media can agglomerate the most idiotic people on Earth to try to lecture morals to others. He flew in that "Instagram model" to Abu Dhabi and she was very happy inside his car, but the mob is thirsty for canceling people with no reason.

kes7u, stavura, Bas and 2 others like this.
  18. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    If he said that to LeClerc, you'd be throwing a fit....

It's about respect & Mazepin has none for any driver than himself. He proved this with his antics before he arrived in F1.

19. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    True, I just found the way he commented quite odd...I hope he meant it with humour. Nothing bad about another Kmag rather than a PR robot.
    +1 my feeling as well. The ''insta model'' bit doesn't bother me, in fact I feel the same as you about it. If anything, if anyone has a problem with Mazepin it should be because some of the stuff he did in F2.

20. jpalmito

jpalmito F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Le caylar (France)
    Full Name:
    mathieu Jeantet

No , Leclerc or anyone else.
    Doesn’t matter to me( sincerely).
    You missed my point.

He didn’t insult anyone.
    He just made a remark in the heat of the moment that one might find either funny or inappropriate. The problem is: Who is legitimate to impose what must be said or not?
    Once again, it is our fundamental freedoms that are at stake through this ridiculous relentless attack on Mazepin.

21. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Upon second review it seems I was a bit early with my judgement...as Lewis spun in front of him, Mazepin also had an oversteer moment. It looks like his ''haha'' is more his reaction to a near miss rather than poking fun at Sir His Lewisness ballet exploits.

jpalmito likes this.
  22. Dilusha

Dilusha Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2016
    It's not Sir Lewis, it's Dame Lewis! :)

fil and Bas like this.
  23. ingegnere

ingegnere F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Montreal
    It was and I posted in the test thread. It was particularly funny because he told the team “check the on-board, I almost hit Lewis” like he was saying it would be pretty funny that at the first test I run into the reigning WDC.

I thought it was funny also because, typical of a young kid today, if he had his phone with him and could embed the on-board footage in a tweet, he’d pull over and send out a tweet.

Bas likes this.
  24. fer312t

fer312t Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2010

Andrea D'Ival, the Instagrammer who had her breasts groped by Nikita Mazepin, has moved on from defending the young Russian...
    In a talk on Instagram with her fans D'Ival was clear when asked what advice she would give to her younger self.
    "Don't let anyone touch you or disrespect you again" and "don't drink too much tequila at a yacht party in Dubai" were two of the things she wrote.
    The Instagrammer's answer is a clear reference to the video showing Mazepin groping her breasts that was posted on her social media accounts.

25. kes7u

kes7u Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2017
    Shorewood, MN
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    A LOT of people change their tunes once the woke mob gets a hold of them. We are seeing this in society every day now. It doesn't change the facts of the case. I assume you've seen the video? Pretty clear cut,to me. They were both PLAYING.

If you start out with integrity and never lose it, you never have to bow to the woke mob.

Kevin

stavura, Flavio_C and jpalmito like this.