Fobs Set for Sale in Ferrari Ads | FerrariChat

Fobs Set for Sale in Ferrari Ads

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by tazandjan, Mar 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
  2. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    I love Gobble's new CR1632 powered fobs. Up to 10 years between battery changes and much lighter in weight than the ones with the 12V lump in them. I now have the same PIN (you can pick your PIN) 135171 came with from the factory.

3. docapl

docapl Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    What is the format for a 575 PIN? I don’t have the code card but there are some numbers in some of the records with my car that may be a match. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

4. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    4 digit. You can actually bypass the immobilizer by using the pin with the ignition key like morse code. Turning the key a number of times that match a digit of the pin code, pausing, then entering the next digit. etc.

docapl likes this.
  5. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Anthony- This document will explain it all. Some folks also write the PIN code in the warranty book. The PIN slip is often in the alarm manual that came with the car. If you do not have it, Gobble can pull the PIN from your red fob or immobilizer ECU.

Attached Files:

docapl and Ferrari55whoa like this.
  6. Laserguru

Laserguru Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2016
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Eric
    As always, Taz has the complete answer. The man is the walking Wiki of 456/550/575 land!!

docapl and Ferrari55whoa like this.
  7. tazandjan

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Eric- I wrote that 12 years ago when I got the new set of fobs for 135171 since she only came with one black fob. I needed a checklist for myself to make sure I got it right. Eric355 and I used to provide complete sets of fobs to other owners before they figured out how to get the PIN out of the red fob and Alarm ECU/immobilizer. We sent that document (since updated) along so they could program their ECU to accept the fobs. Now there are all kinds of videos telling you how to do the same thing.

Thanks to Gobble (Mark), I now have a set of fobs that matches the factory original PIN she came with from the factory. Plus they are his new ones with the CR1632 batteries like modern fobs. Batteries should last a long time and not require changing at 6-12 month intervals.

8. docapl

docapl Formula Junior

Apr 26, 2002
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    Thanks! I will comb through the records again and see if I can find it.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat