Ipe 360 headers | FerrariChat

Ipe 360 headers

Discussion in '360/430' started by Jb-Slow, Mar 16, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jb-Slow

Jb-Slow Karting

May 11, 2020
    Has anybody installed ipe headers on their car? How was the fit and finish? Build quality? Any problems I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance

2. BruceC

BruceC Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 26, 2018
    Tucson, AZ
    I had the full IPE exhaust - manifolds to exhaust tips, 200 cell cats & blankets installed on my 430. I was very satisfied with the resulting sound over the stock exhaust. For me, the remote control valves were a plus keeping the drone tolerable on a 4 hour drive and making the neighbors happy when leaving for the 7 am C&C. The tech that installed the system felt the quality of the hardware was good - but aside from working on 360s with Tubi exhaust, didn't really have much to compare it to.

3. becausephilchow

becausephilchow Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2016
    Hong Kong
    I have a full IPE Exhaust on my 360, and my friend had a full IPE on his F430.

No issues to report of them at all. Fit well, sounds great. It is loud though, so you'll have to be OK with that. Cold Starts are loud, even with Valves Closed, it's still loud. Valves Open, even louder, haha.

But, as long as you're ok with that, no complaints at all!

I will say though, I get an odd Resonance at around 3.5K with the exhaust. It's not really an issue, just, it causes a bit of a buzzing noise, haha. I'm going to be dynamatting my doors and everything soon, so that will probably fix that issue.