how come no one has posted about jackass Ben Chen yet? | Page 5 | FerrariChat

how come no one has posted about jackass Ben Chen yet?

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by ttforcefed, Apr 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
    it'd help if I knew who he was.

2. Vetallist

Vetallist Rookie

Jan 21, 2019
    That's the thing - the case apparently never even made it to court!

3. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
    it's called DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY... I bet he's one of those bastards that can do what he wants... tear **** up, kill people, and cant be detained for more than a couple hours. just a guess.. I may be wrong.

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  4. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
  5. Monako

Monako Karting

Sep 23, 2007
    Canada
    Benjamin Chen alias BC

6. FerrariCognoscenti

FerrariCognoscenti Formula 3

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    There is nothing in that article that shows he is protected by diplomatic immunity. He is not.
    He is just a moron with rich parents and he is a little child who has never been told no. This idiot needs to spend a year in jail before he kills someone.

7. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    Think about that next time you get a ticket for rolling thru a STOP sign :confused: :rolleyes:

8. sltillim

sltillim Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 22, 2009
    San Diego
    His dad used to be a political advisor in China - not sure if this carries over to diplomatic immunity in the us. All the articles I saw said "former". There should be a more formal statement made by the NYC DA

ThankfulGuy likes this.
  9. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    I know him from Gold Rush (as someone said earlier). He is a nice and good dude. Out of control when it comes to cars. Funny thing is on the rally, he was never in any of the fast groups. He does have a history of bad decisions in the car for sure. But a nice guy!

10. FerrariCognoscenti

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    The kid has no diplomatic status and being the son of some political advisor in another country doesn’t offer dip status.

If he had diplomatic status he would never have even been arrested, nor gone to court.

This just a simple case of pay to play and shows that some people really are above the law because of money and money only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. FerrariCognoscenti

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    I wouldn’t call him a good dude- he literally endangers the lives of other people when he gets in a car. He is a walking timebomb and it is a Christmas miracle he hasn’t killed anyone yet with his reckless above the law mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThankfulGuy and Boomhauer like this.
  12. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    So you know him? You know his character? I think it is far too easy these days to "cancel" people for actions when you don't even know the guy! lol

I have seen him be very charitable and kind. So that kind of contradicts the picture you paint for yourself. People CAN and DO have more than one dimension.

As I have spent some time with him, and you have not, I will stick with my assessment.

YMMV!

13. FerrariCognoscenti

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    His character is well documented across court records, police charges, arrests, litigation, insurance claims, and videos capturing his actions and words from his own mouth demonstrating a complete and willful disregard for human life and the lives of others. He should be in prison and the only reason he’s not is because of money.

Monsieur Yoge, Boomhauer and BJK like this.
  14. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    You are one of those that will argue that you are right and are unwilling to listen to anyone else regardless aren't you?

Jaguar36 likes this.
  15. FerrariCognoscenti

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    No, I just prefer to not be around people who endanger the lives of my family and friends. I hope to god this little boy does not kill anyone.

16. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge how far safety has come in vehicles? Chen looked like he was going at least 100 (or IDK just really fast) when he plowed straight into a parked minivan at full force, sending the minivan flying forward. A few minutes later he gets out of the car with a little wobble, but then just stands there talking to the police like nothing. Incredible.

17. FerrariCognoscenti

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    Too bad this menace wasn’t in a Ford GT!

18. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
    it most certainly does. Had he killed someone... he would not have been arrested.... or if so... not charged. THAT'S why he's so damn reckless.

19. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
    really... that's what you believe? You believe that he could cause that much damage... and not even be arrested and no charges brought... HAHAHA.. ok

20. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
  21. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    You know he (1) has not killed anyone and (2) he is not a boy, but a man.

Your condescending tone and overly judgmental attitude is something that I prefer not to be around, so I will leave it at that.

22. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    He does not have diplomatic immunity, FYI.

23. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    1) That he hasn't killed anyone is just DUMB luck! :mad: He's tried awfully hard.
    2) a MAN doesn't smash into cars at high speed and impaired, then RACE away (on 3 wheels) to crash AGAIN! :confused: :eek: :mad:

This 'nice' man has problems and obviously doesn't belong behind the wheel of a car!

Monsieur Yoge, cgt000 and Boomhauer like this.