Major racing event coming to the North east | FerrariChat

Major racing event coming to the North east

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Vino Bello, Mar 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Vino Bello

Vino Bello Karting

Jan 21, 2004
    Cali
    There is a major racing event in the works for the northeast. If anyone would like more info please email me directly. There will be an investors' meeting in NYC (wall street area) within the next 10 days.

2. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I hope there still not planning to build that track at the meadowlands.They had some nice road course plans for my neck of the woods but I guess the state wouldn't fund it and the stupid enviromentalists were complaining about chopping some trees down.I hate this state.

3. Vino Bello

Vino Bello Karting

Jan 21, 2004
    Cali
    The event will take place in NY

4. cochise

cochise Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Lake Mary, Florida
    Full Name:
    Dempsey Chavis
    Bernie Ecclestone(sp) had aspirations of offering a 2nd F1 race to the U.S. ...in / around NYC . Don't know how well the idea was received by anyone who would have to actually fund the project.

5. Vino Bello

Vino Bello Karting

Jan 21, 2004
    Cali
    Hey Guys,

I sent an email to all that were interested in this event. A date and time has been set.
    If you did not receive a reply let me know and i will resend it.

Thanks

6. Steve King

Steve King F1 Rookie

Feb 15, 2001
    NY
    So what's the big secret here that you can't say what is going on here on the chat site. Is this insider information.

7. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Bernie will most likely work on putting together a second GP, then leverage IRL Tony for more cash.

8. Vino Bello

Vino Bello Karting

Jan 21, 2004
    Cali
    Hi SteveKing,

No Big secret here. Until the deal is finalized the organizers need to be careful as to whom they disclose information to. Everyone (investors and non-investors) is invited to the following meeting:

A preliminary organizational meeting where the northeast race event will be confidentially disclosed is scheduled for:

Friday March 26, 2004
    6:00 pm
    Capetanakis & Preite, LLP
    67 Wall Street
    New York, NY 10005

The presentation will include members of the event team, a video, PowerPoint presentation, and other information, including development of the event.

Food and beverages will be served. Everyone attending will be required to sign a 1-page non-disclosure agreement, with no other commitment.

All those who wish to attend must RSVP with name and phone number. Guests are invited, but all must RSVP.

Contact Aileen at New York Motorsports, Inc. (212) 825-1528 to RSVP, and for directions.

Thanks
    Neil