how come no one has posted about jackass Ben Chen yet? | Page 6 | FerrariChat

how come no one has posted about jackass Ben Chen yet?

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by ttforcefed, Apr 7, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    On this we most likely agree! lol

Doesn't change who he is as a person though.

Nobody here is a saint - so lets not be so judgmental with others, especially those we don't know. For example, if you know the charity that he does or what he does to help certain communities, your judgements may not be so "true" - just sayin!

2. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I think the DA should be investigated for stupidity, corruption and taking bribes. How can they say there isn’t clear evidence?

3. wbklink

wbklink F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Bill Karp
    maybe next time maybe he will run into a brick wall take himself out ...that will prevent him from eventually killing an innocent person !

(And probably getting away with it )

4. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    Look, New York cannot even figure out how to deal with their own Governor, how are they going to deal with this! ???

lol

5. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
    a "nice good dude" that drives over a hundred miles and hour down busy city streets? Will he still be that in your eyes when he kills a child? REALLY?

6. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
    not relevant for this discussion in my humble opinion.

7. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
    you can be arrested if you have diplomatic immunity... and there is no evidence that he went to court. Actually on the contrary... it's suggested he saw no day in court at all. So... please explain... he has had multiple severe events involving super cars and super accidents. How is it he has never lost his driver's license, never been imprisoned and never been to court... not to mention.. the insurance fraud that is likely going on with him as well, but that a whole other discussion.
    You speak of "money only" as if you are absolutely certain of this. Might I ask on what grounds you stand so assuredly that he has no diplomatic immunity, realizing that he doesnt have to be the diplomat himself, as clearly he is not. If he is directly affiliated with one is sufficient.

8. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
    I know drug dealers that are very charitable as well... "good dudes" even. You are clearly enamored by his wealth and his cars and because he took time to talk to you. This is how MOST people are when they meet celebrities. They think they know them because they said "hi" and smiled. hahaha... Your comments are quite comical. This is not cancel culture... His drivers license should have been CANCELED because of one particular "dimension"... HE DRIVES LIKE **** and he HIT AND RAN AFTER TOTALLY SOMEONE ELSES VEHICLE. I suppose if he'd torn whatever kind of car you drive up... and then drove off without giving you any INSURANCE INFORMATION so that you could be reimbursed.. You'd still be on this post talking about what a "good guy" he is, because he's "charitable"... except not with the people whose PERSONAL PROPERTY he destroyed. The hypocrisy is very real with you sir.

9. FerrariCognoscenti

FerrariCognoscenti Formula 3

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThankfulGuy likes this.
  10. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    Lol! Talk about comical. You are full of assumptions, but continue, it’s entertaining.

11. AtSomePoint

AtSomePoint Karting

Jun 20, 2009
    Miami Beach
    Full Name:
    Bill

Kind of like Harvey Weinstein & Bill Cosby?

Just sayin!! - https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/harvey-weinstein-bill-cosby-and-the-cloak-of-charity

12. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
    Not NEARLY as comical as your depicting a CLEARLY delinquent ******* whose clearly has zero respect for the safety of others as...

“a cool dude”

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

13. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    "But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

As a general rule I try not to judge ANYONE, EVER. I have no place or right to judge others and there is no benefit other than creating division, anger and hatred. Those are not things that I value to put into the world.

carnutdallas likes this.
  14. ThankfulGuy

ThankfulGuy Karting

Sep 21, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marc Freeman
    You DO REALIZE that by saying he’s a “cool dude”, THAT in itself is a “judgement” no? A

You wouldn’t be summonsing Jesus if he tore your **** up. You’d be calling upon a man or woman in a Black robe to issue “judgement” as you sought your rewards upon the earthly realm... as opposed to waiting til you made it to heaven.

Please.... more jokes please. I think we all are getting a great laugh from your posts.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

15. exoticcardreamer

exoticcardreamer Formula 3

Dec 9, 2014
    usa
    Full Name:
    doesitmatter
    There are 40,000+ traffic fatalities in USA every year. Millions of accidents, billions of dollars in repairs, millions of license suspensions, billions of fines, hundreds of billions of close calls....

Why the interest in this particular case over all others....(I find it really comical/odd when people pick on a particular situation but ignore all others).

carnutdallas and otoupalik like this.
  16. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    Because they are jealous! lol

Isn't that clear by now?

17. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
  18. NürScud

NürScud F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2012
    Jesus, i've read about him in several posts on FB but....this guy is a killer..

WTF

19. FerrariCognoscenti

FerrariCognoscenti Formula 3

Jan 19, 2021
    East Coast
    I think most FerrariChat members aren’t jealous of a reckless misguided teenage boy who clearly has a drug/alcohol problem and his only claim to fame in life is that he is known for destroying cars bought with his dads money. When one raises the “jealousy” argument, especially in these circles, that’s when you know you’ve lost the argument my friend. This is a boy who needs professional help after he spends due time in the criminal justice system.

20. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Amen!

carnutdallas and Boomhauer like this.
  21. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

P&R much

Boomhauer likes this.
  22. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    How old are you?
    Based on your comments, I think 12 maybe?
    Calm down and go play somewhere safer, this water is too deep for you.....

JAM1 likes this.
  23. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    Only 11 actually. And my only Ferrari experience is playing with hot wheels. Dont know how to swim either, so I wear water wings!

24. carnutdallas

carnutdallas Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 11, 2010
    Dallas Burbs
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I get where otoupalik is coming from. I too try not to judge others. Easy to do so in these forums and threads. And I know that trying to say something positive about someone who is definitely a negative and not get creamed by so many who are rightly outraged is basically impossible to do.

For me, I could do less judging of this situation if Ben came out and said, “I am a total moron, can’t drive and really need to stop driving fast and dangerously on public roads. I have made a huge donation to MADD and voluntarily given up my license for two years (or more) to reflect and clean up. Christ would expect that of Ben too, just as we should. I cannot cast the first stone nor take the wood out of my eye, unless I repent. Ben has done none of that I am aware of.

So, defending him may be misplaced, but destroying him and wishing him major harm may also be. No win situation, but at least he has not taken a life, yet.....

We all have driven fast, made poor choice and based on the comments above, we all seem repentant and wanting better of our fellow man and of Ben Chen. Won’t happen on this forum thread, but supporting each other may be a better start. Cheers!

25. otoupalik

otoupalik Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Brad Otoupalik
    Thanks!

I never defended him for the record. In fact, I made it pretty clear that I agreed he was a menace behind the wheel!

I agree with you so much!

Thanks
    Brad

carnutdallas likes this.