F8 - Order Status | Page 70 | FerrariChat

F8 Order Status

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Dicecal, Nov 11, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JAM1

JAM1 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 22, 2004
    FL, NY, and MA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Yep. TdF on charcoal/nero with blue carpets.

Chizz likes this.
  2. Chizz

Chizz Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2017
    Atlanta
    Very nice! I’m waiting on TDF on Beige. It always seems to show more purple than in real life.

3. ellis a sharp

ellis a sharp Karting

Dec 11, 2019
    knoxville tennessee
    Full Name:
    ellis a sharp
    No if you go online to " Vessel Tracking Hapag-Lloyd" and type in the ship name Vienna Express ,it will show you in real time where the ship is and what it's estimated ETA is into New York! Sandy

4. ellis a sharp

ellis a sharp Karting

Dec 11, 2019
    knoxville tennessee
    Full Name:
    ellis a sharp
    if you go online to "Vessel Tracing Hapag-Lloyd " and type in Vienna Express search, it will pull up in real time where the ship is and estimated ETA into New York. Ship has currently docked at another port in Italy, and should be on it's way to Barcelona tomorrow. Estimated arrival New York 3/24 . Sandy

cchan842 and Chizz like this.
  5. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO

Looks GREAT with the aluminium calipers and wheels :)

JAM1 likes this.
  6. cchan842

cchan842 Karting

Jun 20, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Nice find Sandy!
    I see the Chicago Express is now headed to Genova ETA March 17, then NYC ETA April 4... if cars aren't on the Vienna, I guess that's the next ship.
    (for everyone's convenience, here's a web link: https://www.hapag-lloyd.com/en/online-business/schedules/vessel-tracing.html)

Chizz likes this.
  7. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Congratulations!

8. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    No, just look for the ship that may have your car leaving Genoa based on Status 90 and it will give you the ETA.

Chizz likes this.
  9. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    Don't even need to create an account.

Chizz likes this.
  10. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Congratulations to all new owners!

Chizz likes this.
  11. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Please correct me if I’m wrong but don’t the Fcars come on a Roro ship and not in a container vessel ?

12. ellis a sharp

ellis a sharp Karting

Dec 11, 2019
    knoxville tennessee
    Full Name:
    ellis a sharp

13. ellis a sharp

ellis a sharp Karting

Dec 11, 2019
    knoxville tennessee
    Full Name:
    ellis a sharp
    Ferraris come on one of 3 ships , the Chicago Express, Vienna Express or Dahlia. The Vienna Express is currently in port in Barcelona and after a stop in Valencia, will be on its way to New York! Sandy

Chizz likes this.
  14. ellis a sharp

ellis a sharp Karting

Dec 11, 2019
    knoxville tennessee
    Full Name:
    ellis a sharp
    After my car went status 90 I checked with my dealer to see if they could tell me what vessel my car would be on,and they told me they didn't have that information. I thought that was odd, you would think Ferrari would keep track of where their cars are! So I contacted Ferrari North America. If your car has gone status 90 and you provide Ferrari North America with the VIN, they can tell you what ship your car will be on. It will probably take them a few days to get back to you, but they will. Sandy

Chizz and jm2 like this.
  15. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I can't tell you what type of ships they are, but the ships listed above are the only ones reported to leave Genoa to NJ/NYC ports.

All ships have a routine route/stops and usually run pretty close and tight on schedule. I can't recall all of the individual stops but there may be more than just Barcelona and Valencia. Good luck with the tracking. It is fun torture.

Chizz likes this.
  16. ellis a sharp

ellis a sharp Karting

Dec 11, 2019
    knoxville tennessee
    Full Name:
    ellis a sharp
    Valencia last stop before New York

Chizz likes this.
  17. nlpamg

nlpamg Karting

Oct 18, 2014
    My car went 10G a few weeks ago. I assume that with the latest lockdown in Italy, I'm looking at a slight delay in terms of production? What do you guys think? Thanks.

18. harrish1985

harrish1985 Formula Junior

Jun 17, 2016
    Miami, FL
    Where did you see it go 10G? Did dealer tell you or did you see it on the myferrari app?

19. Dicecal

Dicecal Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 15, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Only your dealership can tell you the current build status, does not appear on the app.

20. Tomnguyen

Tomnguyen Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 7, 2016
    OR
    Hi everyone,

After I parted away with my 2013 458 in 2018 and tried out Lamborghini for the past 2 years. Finally decided to go back to my most favorite brand. This is my first-time spec and orders my horse, and it's such an opportunity to meet some extraordinary people during the course of last year, who helped me a lot to make my dream come true. I always failed or never make it to the Ferrari waitlist. I don't own enough Ferrari in the past cause I'm still in the early chapter of my car journey, and I usually refuse to wait over 1-2years for a car so the brand always keeps me away or has to wait 3-5 years down the road. Put a deposit and specced the car on Sept-2020. Fast forward last weekend March-2021, the car showed up at the dealership. I scheduled to pick it up around next week when the weather getting better! But yes!!! I have no complaints and I can't believe it only takes 6months from order to delivery for Ferrari. That is incredible.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

21. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Congratulations Tomnguyen!

22. pninja005

pninja005 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2010
    Europe
    Congratz! I'm still in the waiting list :(

Are that the diamond cut wheels?

23. Enzo Belair

Enzo Belair Formula 3

Jul 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I was pushed another month, the dealer said it was due to spec, now my build will be in April.

I heard from another dealer that you can order an expanded photo option whereby they send more photos during the build, has anyone purchased this in the past?

24. Chizz

Chizz Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 21, 2017
    Atlanta
    I can only imagine how much that will cost you.

25. GT2goneF

GT2goneF F1 Rookie

May 28, 2020
    Southern California
    I suggested that just as my car was being built and to place the photographs in high quality book. I wonder....