430 - 430 by choice and not by budget | Page 2 | FerrariChat

430 430 by choice and not by budget

Discussion in '360/430' started by THE VATICANTS, Mar 8, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    Well, the 360 and 430 are great cars with fantastic Driving Experiences and analog feeling.

Do you want technology and nannies, or emotional experience. Also, do you want to collect this car or drive it. With only six thousand miles, be prepared to have a lot of maintenance issues.

2. Silentnoiz

Silentnoiz Karting

Nov 18, 2017
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Silent Noiz
    I've always been a Rosso Corsa guy, but there are other specs that I love...and this is definitely one of them. What a beaut!

3. washingtondesign

Apr 3, 2021
    Full Name:
    andrew washington
    Wow! My feelings to the "T"! When driving my '07 F430 and one of the newer Ferrari models pass or visa versa I'm startled by the fact that I can't hear them as expected. I literally have to strain my ears to experience their sound. My car's exhaust note (particularly with my S-Line system) drowns out any sound I'd expected to hear from the other Ferrari. This is disheartening since I'd considered trading up to the 458. I no longer want a 458 or it's DCT. I'm Good!

4. notaporsche

notaporsche Rookie

May 18, 2018
    Vermont
    Full Name:
    paul Jacques
    Hey Guys +1. I have owned a 2015 458 for 3 years now and the car is absolutely amazing. Lately I have been getting the itch for something new so I added a beautiful red/tan 430 spider to my arsenal. I have read several times were people say, “once you drive a 458, you will never want to drive a 430 again”. I say BS! These are two very different driving experiences, and both are amazing.

5. A12pilot

A12pilot Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 11, 2018
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I'm starting on the next Ferrari search and now leaning on the 430. I have many questions but think I'll reserve them until after I do more research since everything about these has probably been covered.

With a move closer to the Dallas area, and roads I can actually drive something nice on, I'm anxious to get another! Miss my 328GTS, but want something a little newer.

Great thread....

Cheers
    Dave