2021 MOUNTAIN GETAWAY | FerrariChat

2021 MOUNTAIN GETAWAY

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Cobraownr, Mar 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Cobraownr

Cobraownr Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 6, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Full Name:
    Donald Silawsky
    Does anyone have information on the May 13-16 Mountain Getaway Weekend that's shown in the February 2021 FCA Newsletter? Is it a go? If yes, I'd appreciate a link to registration. Thanks!

2. CarAholic

CarAholic Formula Junior

May 10, 2016
    Got an email stating it was a go but have not heard any details on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. marcmc8867

marcmc8867 Formula Junior

Jul 27, 2004
    NC
    Full Name:
    Marc M.
    Email
    [email protected]

I just received it by email this week. Registration is by mail. Are you a member?

4. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Im a member and first I heard of it.

5. Lobekay

Lobekay Rookie

Apr 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Lob Lob
    Dear Ferrari Club of America Member,

2021 is a year of change for the Southeast Region: after moving the VIR dates from early March to mid April we have now scheduled our Mountain Getaway Weekend during the spring prime time in the North Carolina Mountains!

No more leaves turning red but rather azaleas and rhododendrons in full bloom (hopefully).

We have also changed our venue: for the first time in more than a decade, you will be able to enjoy the southern charm of one of the most famous historic hotels in the nation, the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC.

This exciting event, generously sponsored by FERRARI of ATLANTA,will take place from May 13 through May 16 (May 13 optional).

Come enjoy your Prancing Horse on the twisting roads of the Great Smoky Mountains and relax in the refined environment of this exquisite hotel with your fellow FCA members.

This will be a very exclusive event and we have a limited block of rooms which will expire on 4/20, so please hurry. After that date, availability and the discounted price of $309 per night cannot be guaranteed.

To make a reservation, please click on the link below and follow the prompts:

https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/asheville-grove-park/meetings/ferrari-club-of-america-05132021

We also have in store for you 2 exciting drives as well as gourmet food all the way.

Much more details to come very soon.

You can find the registration form by clicking on the link below:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ama7sDdBzeIbge4xK5vfh8_b6uHFqA?e=rCWKfq

I hope to see a lot of you at what will be the marquis event of the season in the Southeast region.

My very best and stay safe!

Philippe Dorier

FCA Southeast Regional Director