Young people driving ferraris/other exotics | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Young people driving ferraris/other exotics

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Dr. K, Feb 12, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dcmetro

dcmetro F1 Veteran

Nov 27, 2007
    Paris , France
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    I don't want to know the amount of girls you catched with that. You must have had a gooood time in those early 80's that I didn't live as an adult since I'm born in 81, but that I adore through TV series , movies and music

ag512bbi likes this.
  2. Nicolas21

Nicolas21 Formula Junior

Jul 13, 2016
    Near a nuclear powerplant
    Full Name:
    Nicolas
    Totally respect.
    Enjoy your life !! ;)

blvckintl likes this.
  3. Doc_Dent

Doc_Dent Karting

Mar 2, 2015
    I would like to comment on the fact that some people loose their "time and effort" thinking how younger Gen afford their Fs/supercars to judge them later on "Generally".

IMO, whether they come from a line of rich families (daddy's money) as some like to say, or through business/hard work/highly paid job...etc, or by any other means "LEGIT".
    In reality, it is non of your business!

Why would you even bother figuring out the "HOW and WHO"?! And judge them based on that?!

Be happy for them, wish them all the best, live your life and let them live their's.
    END of STORY.

ZF123, flat_plane_eddie and blvckintl like this.
  4. c8spidey

c8spidey Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2018
    westchester county ny
    Full Name:
    lou g
    If we beat this to death before Covid ends we can tackle the issue of why certain species of grasshoppers frequent acupuncturists and others chiropractors.

Texas Forever likes this.
  5. ZF123

ZF123 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2015
    Bay Area
    congrats man, keep on growing!!!!
    ps: it wld be great if u could open a porsche or ferrari dealership (and sell me rare cars w/o adm) LOL

blvckintl likes this.
  6. sakyubasu

sakyubasu Rookie

Apr 4, 2021
    Vancouver
    Full Name:
    Troy S
    I'm 27 and bought my first 'exotic' about a month ago, an 08 Maserati Granturismo 4.2; cheap price to pay for that lovely Maserati/Ferrari v8. I get looks everywhere I go, mostly because of the car, but my age plays a factor aswell (I look rather young for 27). I purchased it because of my love for Italian Cars, and plan on getting a Ferrari FF next! (Hopefully before 33!) I think I will be with an italian for the rest of my life!

Cheers from Canada,

-Troy

blvckintl likes this.
  7. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
    I think it depends. I think the context is not about the age, but how the car is driven and shown. Young instagramer or youtuber using it to show wealth while don't even know what the difference is between NA and turbo engine, I would be like whatever. But if his dad is into car, and now the son modeling after the father, of course, let him do it as long as he does not show off. My son now daily the alfa 4c spider which was mine before I got the 718 spyder for daily. He finally understand what a great steering feedback means and feels, let alone different chassis set up - manual , hydraulic, and electric, aluminum vs carbon fiber monocoque.

jag-oo-r likes this.
  8. 020147

020147 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2006
    Midwest
    Phew. Thank god I’m 36. Judgement avoided. :)

jag-oo-r likes this.