New Owner ('99 360 F1) | FerrariChat

New Owner ('99 360 F1)

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Mangskoginger, Mar 29, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hello Chicago F-Chat. I recently acquired a '99 360 F1. My 2nd F-car. Looking forward to driving some clean backroads this year. I'm in far SW burbs, have paved 20-car parking lot at home, so can host non-public C&C gatherings (i.e., no gawkers) as well as lead drives from the Goose Lake area to/from Starved Rock area on winding roads with plenty of elevation changes.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the fold! Look forward to meeting you this summer

Mangskoginger likes this.
  3. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    Welcome
    20 car parking lot at your home? That’s some estate.
    Do you care sharing what else you have?

4. Apparently I can’t answer that question, TopCarbon; the moderator just sent me a rather unwelcoming email about “commercial posts” in response to me answering your question despite this being both a 100% residential property and my primary residence!!!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

5. Thanks! Likewise. Hoping to meet some new folks and discover some new windy roads!

6. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    I was referring to other cars.
    But , ok, love the 360

7. Ah...nothing terribly interesting at present. The other F car was Ed Muncie’s ‘86 Mondial 3.2 that won the Platino, Coppa Bella Macchina, and Coppa GT in ‘09. Fun car; great ROI.