Whom will win the US election? | Page 93 | FerrariChat

Whom will win the US election?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by carl888, Nov 2, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Who will win the US election?

1. Biden

25 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Trump

33 vote(s)
    46.5%
  3. Moretti

13 vote(s)
    18.3%
  1. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    It does!

OLIO you really don't think before you post (or at any other time)

2. Arvin Grajau

Arvin Grajau Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    Just put her on ignore , till she understands why her bitter stirring posts are ignored by most .

Never thought much of her posting of the leftwing ideology on a Ferrari car forum, just strange and to be frank ....creepy

3. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion in a public forum, but like you say Rob, you can just put people on ignore but that is a silly way to learn something, even if the person you disagree with says things you don't like.

I find it great for furthering my knowledge when I see something I don't agree with by researching their "facts" and coming up with my own opinion from whatever I find during the research ..... there are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid answers

4. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Which you are excellent at providing!

5. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Comprehension issues, you don't know the difference between an answer and an observation .... if anyone here knew anything they wouldn't be here

All we get here is dribble people believe to be true, doesn't mean it is

Maranello550 likes this.
  6. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Uhuh.

7. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    That's is fine , but not the constant left-wing crap,thay so often is downloaded from the net ..to suit , yet in most posts is shot down with clear logic ..Burn any tyres of late and converted them into heating oil? Which is what one of the final products of Tyre Pyrolysis is ..

8. DMWC

DMWC Formula 3

Jan 23, 2013
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    David C
    I sincerely hope that the GOP can run a decent candidate at the 2024 election who can restore some sanity to US politics

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

9. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Never mind USA.....what about here?

We've caught America's disease....cancel culture, racism, virtue signalling and sexism is the cause of everything!....oh, and climate change!

I remember an anti trumper with tds telling me how trump was screwing up the economy because there's a deficit.....and Biden tries to get 6 trillion dollars passed for a little bit of extra spending!

I can't wait to see what a mess we're going to be in after our Covid spending.....but compared to what America is doing we'll be in relatively good shape.

Did I wander off track?OLIO

10. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    Steve355F1 likes this.
  11. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    wax likes this.
  12. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    My old school is have a ball, students are allowed to invite same sex partners !!

Little wonder so many of them are screwed up at the age of under 18..

So the schools have 'gay pride week"

"Transgender day"

"harmony day"

"Gender diversity week"

"International mothers day"

13. Arvin Grajau

Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2006
    Wurundjeri man.
    Full Name:
    Arvin Grajau
    thank you..

14. FazzerPorscheman

FazzerPorscheman F1 World Champ

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    It is allowed and expected here.

Probably encouraged TBH.

15. FazzerPorscheman

FazzerPorscheman F1 World Champ

Jul 28, 2010
    Piz Gloria
    Full Name:
    EnzoFerdinand
    Fixed.

Must be Troy the Giraffe again.

16. Maranello550

Maranello550 F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 25, 2011
    HongKong
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Stop it..

17. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Stop what?

18. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    Yes, the hat fits you perfectly. There's a reason why I think your posts are stupid.

CW

19. Bob308GTS

Bob308GTS Formula 3

Sep 26, 2001
    Aurora,IL
    Full Name:
    Bob Campen
    In most of the world, when you die you go to heaven or hell, in Chicago you become a registered Democrat

20. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    Every leader has been wrong, to some extent, with respect to their projections and advice. That's the risk of making them and giving it. However, DJT has stated that he didn't want to create a panic, either. So, while Fauci is very limited in his role, a President has many others they have to play. Be that as it may, more telling are the actions that were taken.

DJT's administration imposed a ban on travel to China (and elsewhere) despite the claims that he was a xenophobe and racist in order to help protect Americans from the disease. Of course, Nancy Pelosi was saying, “Come on down to Chinatown as a way of undermining the message, wasnt she? His administration mobilized an entire industry to re-tool in order to rapidly manufacture respirators (which, the need seems to have turned out to be a flash in the pan). His administration sent a medical ship to NYC in support of the anticipated cases (which basically sat unused at the dock). His administration accelerated, through Project Warp Speed, the creation of a vaccination program and purchased hundreds of millions of doses IN ADVANCE. I could go on, but the point is that he and his administration did a lot right. You may only want to see what you think are his failures, but thats not an honest assessment because there’s no accounting for the positive contributions.

And, to your point, despite any comments to the contrary, DJT basically followed the advice of his medical professionals like Fauci and Birx. So much water has passed under the bridge at this point, that I’ve probably forgotten lots of things, BUT what’s now clear is that these “medical professionals” aren’t as infallible as people may want to believe. I think I pointed out a few of Fauci’s hiccups.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t expect perfection. Especially not in a fast-evolving mess that was created by China (who ought, generally, to be regarded as an enemy and bad actor). I think everyone looks for guidance from our leaders in challenging times, and leaders will make mistakes, too. Just look at Governor Cuomo (and I’m not even talking about his sexual predatory or bullying and intimidating behavior). He intentionally put infected patients into elder-care facilities. These were the most “at risk” in the population, so to have done this was stunning. And, worse, he then lied about it. But, apparently, he’s written a book about his leadership acumen? Claiming, even more astonishingly, that he’s not a part of the political inner circle? When, in fact, he is the son of a multi-term Governor, was HUD Secretary in the WJC administration, is an incumbent multi-term Governor of one of the most recognizable states and was in the running for AG in the Biden administration? Again, C’mon, man.

Anyway, this isn’t meant to divert the discussion away from DJT. His words and actions are to be judged on their own. He is not beyond scrutiny. However, the Left has been untruthful (Russia collusion) and hateful (two failed, partisan impeachments) towards him, while ignoring the utterly disgraceful conduct and decisions of their own leaders. That’s total hypocrisy, which is itself infuriating.

And, to tie this back to the CDC's published survivability rates, WHY in God's name is anyone pushing a vaccine, when 99.x% of those under 70 years of age are going to be fine?

CW

wax likes this.
  21. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    #2321 Aircon, Mar 31, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2021
    He hit the nail on the head. Do you know how I know? Because of your reaction. Maybe I should call it overreaction.
    He knows it's true so he goes off the deep end. In the same way you just did.

22. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    ^^^ Yessir.

CW

23. moretti

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    No, I don't take **** for septics, never have

He hasn't hit anything

24. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    So, you say. You seem to dish it out, but can't take it. That's the intolerance of the Left for you. Why don't you put me ignore? But, then, how would you learn anything? Of course, you're NOT here to learn anything, are you? You're here to bash anyone who doesn't agree with you. Feel good? So much for rational, fact-based debate. But, why would I be surprised? You engage in nothing more than name-calling, personal insults and profanity.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

Whatever...

CW

25. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    OMG,
    ^^^ You have to be joking, right? I mean, how absurd can this post be? You complain about P&R in a thread that's largely about ... P&R? For real? Well, okay, then.

You spout endless garbage, yet, when I try to introduce basic facts, you say I'm the problem and insult me? Um, I guess that's the MO of the Left these days. So, you must have learned that from BLM. I guess I'm a racist, too?

Whatever. I don't participate on a regular basis here, but when I do, I can count on your consistently hateful rhetoric. Typical of the Left. Maybe you should re-read your posts and take a LONG look at yourself in the mirror.

Poor loser? Crybaby? Nothing but childish insults, again. Well, you're not a very good "winner", are you? Classy...

CW