F8 Tributo Order | FerrariChat

F8 Tributo Order

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by SNKTWN305, Mar 31, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SNKTWN305

SNKTWN305 Rookie

Aug 25, 2020
    Orlando, FL
    Hello Everyone..
    First time posting here.
    I placed an order on an F8 last year December and I updated my specs a few days ago. It’s going to be my first Ferrari. I was told there is about 9 on the list before me and it’s going to take approximately 10-12 months before I see the car. Is there a chance that it could be sooner? I’ve attached my build I want to know if I should add or remove any options. Thank you guys in advance! Cheers!

Attached Files:

• F8.pdf
      File size:
      4.7 MB
      Views:
    Senna1994 and GT2goneF like this.
  2. pilotoCS

pilotoCS F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 19, 2019
    The Capital of The United States of America
    Full Name:
    Willis
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    A few things stand out to me.

Get the exterior carbon. If you don't be aware that the F8 has a LOT of ugly plastic that looks really cheap. If not that, at least get it painted gloss black. You'll regret it if you don't.

Make sure you get the wall behind the seats in leather. If you don't spec anything, it will just be carpet and look properly out of place.

Overall there is nothing in that configuration that can cause a delay, so delivery times are what they are. Lease a 488 while you wait.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

GT2goneF likes this.
  4. harrish1985

harrish1985 Formula Junior

Jun 17, 2016
    Miami, FL
    It's a nice build and typical of most Ferrari's so you shouldn't have an issue re-selling it down the road. The carbon options get very pricey, very quickly. I suggest as the other poster wrote getting them painted which also will be a pretty invasive endeavor in my opinion. The most cost effective and lease invasive option would be having it wrapped in clear / high gloss film which would emulate a gloss black look. If I were you I'd spruce up the interior with more carbon fiber. I'm surprised the wait is that long on the coupes as I know the spiders from what I'm reading and hearing are about 18 months out. I guess it makes sense that it'd be 12 months for the coupe. Anyways congrats and good luck!

GT2goneF likes this.
  5. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Good suggestions from the others. I’ll also recommend a black tach. The yellow looks out of place. Let the yellow on the steering wheel be it’s own thing. Congrats and good luck.

6. pninja005

pninja005 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2010
    Europe
    Nice spec! Personally I would leave out the coloured seat belts; it's a bit too much in my opinion.
    Also with the nero roof; paint the wheels black.